Article by Dhwani Parikh
This meditation guide came from within while I was meditating under the tree in a park near my home. I was thinking of the energy we receive from the trees, and suddenly my intuition asked me to meditate with it and I tried as my thoughts followed. Here is an interesting Reiki ritual for all of us.
As we know, trees are full of prana shakti (divine energy) which is pure and also can purify our energy and aura. Basically, trees represent the root chakra and grounding from the natural elements. And leaves are the parts of this divine energy. Each leaf starts growing gradually in spring and falls off the tree by the starting of fall. This small wonderful life path of leaf actually helps us getting better with any disease. This is a simple meditation technique which can be performed this spring.
- Find a tree which is about to get leaves now. You can select the one at your own home or nearby park you visit frequently.
- Take a marker or simple color spray which can easily identify which leaf you have chosen for meditation.
- Mark a leaf with that marker. This is especially done to remove bad habit or growing something in your life.
- If you want to remove something from your life, a habit or emotional problem or any such thing, think about a thought which you want to replace it. Write it down on paper.
- If you want to grow something in your life, like finance, or health or career, write it down on paper.
- Now, go to the tree you have chosen and a leaf which is not fully grown yet, just started developing, sit under this tree and start meditation.
- Start the Reiki flow and connect with this leaf with the distance symbol.
- Use the emotional symbol to connect deeper and protection symbol to cover energy around it.
- Ask guidance from the angels.
- Think about what you want in your life and keep meditating on the same thought which you want to manifest at least for 6 minutes. See it in golden light as already manifested.
- Pass this energy to the leaf and everyday spend 5 minutes with this leaf.
- Complete your meditation by giving gratitude to angels and that tree. Bury that paper near the tree.
- Every day, visit this leaf and see this growing and with that, see your thought also growing to manifest.
- As it is manifested, feel the gratitude you give to the leaf and let it go this fall itself. You can also preserve it in note or diary if not manifested yet.
- Give water to the tree every day as part of gratitude.
Lots of love and light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master
Dhwani Parikh is the founder of Race is not over and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki
healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight
management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on email@example.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/