Article by Charisma Phatak
Hello, everyone! Here are some tips for doing intuitive readings, such as automatic writing, soul communication, Akashic Records, etc.
1. Have patience – You might not get answers on the first attempt. It generally takes 6-7 attempts to get answers. Setting up an antenna for a television or radio and tuning into the correct channels also takes time. When you start getting messages, it might feel like clogged up information, since the channels are not yet clear. Don’t worry, and have patience. You will master it with time.
2. Beginners – Do not spend a lot of time doing automatic writing. It shifts your energy to a higher consciousness and your physical body might not be ready to cope. This may cause you to feel drained and suffer headaches. Ideally, for the first 10 days of automatic writing, sessions should only be between 10-15 minutes.
3. Initially, only ask 7-8 basic questions until you get the knack of automatic writing. Basic questions might include the following: “What are my blessings?” “What is the message of the day today?” “What are my positive qualities?” “What should I do to make my day beautiful?” “Who are my soul companions?” “How are my auras and chakras?” “What is an overview of my mission, or path, in life?”
4. The answers are usually in the form of words, symbols, or a flash of images. You will receive answers in the voice and language that your mind can understand. Sometimes, we feel our mind is speaking, but it’s not. It’s higher spiritual beings communicating with you via your conscious mind and subconscious mind.
5. Often, your handwriting during Automatic writing is different than our normal handwriting. It’s angelic handwriting – very fluid, and sometimes difficult to read. The guidance from angels is very warm and they push us to keep a positive outlook in all situations.
6. When receiving Divine guidance, don’t judge or interrupt. Your job during automatic writing is that of a reporter: just writing the answers without judging. If you have not understood the answers, ask questions until you get clarity.
7. If you still do not understand or are not convinced of the Divine guidance, then request that the higher spiritual beings confirm the guidance through Oracle cards or by drawing your attention through coincidences and synchronicities like numbers, images, music lyrics, books, words, etc.
8. Sometimes, you might not get any answers or you will simply draw a blank. This means it is not meant to be revealed, for your highest and greatest good. Instead, you might ask the higher spiritual beings the reason they are not revealing answers to you.
9. Don’t ask questions for others without their consent, for it will accumulate karma. If you want to ask questions with regard to others, ask for your own karmic lessons.
10. Don’t ask time-related questions, such as, “Will I get married in June?” In this case, the guidance will not be accurate, because the higher spiritual beings aren’t incarnated here, therefore the accuracy of time-related questions is not perfect. If you get time-related guidance, it offers the probable time of the occurrence and not the precise time.
11. It is advisable to act on the guidance, otherwise, the guidance becomes void and have no value.
Lots of Divine Love and Light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Charisma Phatak is an engineering graduate and a MBA from nationally acclaimed institutions. She is a Reiki Master Teacher and Healer, with a long standing Reiki experience of 13 years. She practices Usui Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Angel Reiki, Lavender Flame of Quan Yin, Wagle Reiki, Celtic Reiki, DNA Reiki, Magnified Healing, Imara Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, and Divine Light Ascension (DLA).
She, along with her sister Jhilmil Golande is the co-owner of “Supreme Reiki Centre” at Pune, India. Her life with Reiki has been like unlocking the door to unlimited happiness!! Find Charisma at https://facebook.com/supremereiki