Article by Justine Melton
Lately, I have been called to start adding more Pine into my regular Reiki and meditation sessions. I wasn’t sure why I was being called to do this at first. I love the smell of pine, nature, and the color green so I just went with it. It added such a nice relaxing energy to my regular Reiki and meditation sessions that I grew curious and decided to look into pine a bit more.
I was amazed at what I learned and knew at once why I had been called to do so.
Pine Trees represent some pretty cool things in the spiritual world. It should come as no surprise that they can help in relaxation but how about with longevity, health, and abundance? It’s quite amazing!
Take a look at the list below and see if Pine might be something you would like to combine in your healing practice as well.
Pine Tree Symbolism:
Protection from witchcraft
Protection from bad dreams
Pine can be burned, used as aroma therapy, can be used in oil form or as decoration. If you are able to, even just walking among pine trees can bring in benefits. There are so many ways to add pine to your practice. Below you will find a Reiki meditation with fresh pine or pine oil that I like to do. I hope you find as much benefit and enjoyment out of it as well.
Reiki and Pine Meditation:
- Prepare your Reiki Meditative Space as you like. My personal preferences may not be the same as yours and that is ok! Please, always do what feels right for you.
- Sit in a space with a fresh pine scent. This can be from fresh pine itself, from infused oil, from a candle, etc.
- Make a Cho Ku Rei symbol on each wall around you (including the floor and ceiling). Then, make one larger Cho Ku Rei or Master Symbol over your stomach area and on the palms of your hands. Next, place your hands wherever they are comfortable on your body. It should be somewhere they can beam Reiki to you.
- Your Reiki Pine Meditation is now ready to begin. Take a few calm deep breaths and allow yourself to breathe in the fresh healing pine scent for a few minutes.
- Slowly recite the following and enjoy each line as it is said. Do not rush. “I am happy the healing power of Reiki and pine have combined to give me the greatest healing possible. I welcome in abundance. I welcome in love. I can feel the healing energy slowly washing over me. I welcome in fortune. I welcome in the birth of all wonderful new things with excitement and ease. I welcome in virtue. I welcome in good health. I am ready, here in an open space to receive all that is good. I am rejuvenated. I am at peace.”
- Once you have gone through each line sit in the healing space for 5 min. Let yourself enjoy the relaxing space that has been created for you. At the end of the 5 min (or whenever you feel called to do so) make a large backwards Cho Ku Rei symbol over yourself to ground yourself. Give thanks. The Reiki Pine Meditation is now complete.
Infusing meditations with Reiki and healing scents like Pine can be so much fun and can add a new fresh way for you to tap in to heal. Have some fun exploring with Reiki and Pine and see where it can take you!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Justine Melton is a Reiki Master/Teacher and an Intuitive Counselor. Reiki came into her life and changed it in amazing ways. It is her passion now to bring Reiki to others and help them to heal in a holistic way. Justine is lucky enough to be an Empath, Clairaudient, Clairsentient, and Clairvoyant. She is able to use these gifts with Reiki if asked to give extra messages during a session for the client’s highest good. You can follow Justine on her website SerenityOfTheMindAndSoul.com and on Facebook at Serenity of the Mind & Soul.