Article by Dhwani Parikh
This article is based on the Non-drug measures used for healing obsessive compulsive disorder. As a healthcare professional, I would suggest this to try for a good time, as your chances of getting success are very high. This is not to be used for substituting the existing drug or other therapy, but simultaneously you can try this with your current therapies.
There are 3 parts of yours, mind, brain and you. The brain has different functions in your body. It actually runs whole system of your body by central nervous system and periphery nervous system. The mind is something which you feel and which you accept what is happening around. For example, emotions, intuition, memory, feelings etc are the parts of the mind. The last one is you, which is taking or deciding by use of brain and mind about what to do next.
Obsessive compulsion behavior could be of many types, they could be related to cleanliness, touch, thoughts, health, sex and many more. A large pile of the world is knowingly or unknowingly affected by this. In simple words, I define it as an overactivity of the brain which is not directed to some good cause. In a day, we have 6 million plus thoughts and less than 0.1% thoughts are actually important. OCD people pay more attention to the thoughts which may not be so important and they don’t do this purposely, but somehow it is happening to them. But this is a natural process of the brain. The more you stress about these thoughts, the more it will keep coming. In a simple way, you need to replace it with something else. Here are some tips which you can follow to overcome this.
This is a very powerful technique, make a note about the obsessive thoughts or compulsive behaviors which actually affecting your life badly. Now when you are ready with the list, take a salt water bath and clean yourself from the surface. In this meditation, we are going to clean more layers (aura) of the body.
- Sit in a comfortable position, and start the Reiki flow with symbols and call the angels to guide you throughout the healing process.
- Trusting your angels and your healing powers are very important forces to heal anything including your all obsessions and compulsions.
- Start the Reiki flow and put one hand on your Heart chakra and one hand on your Third Eye chakra.
- Think about the problems you faced in life due to this behavior. Cry them out if possible and make each thought as a black ball.
- Now, draw an emotional symbol on that and give positive white energy to those thoughts and see these balls disappearing one by one from your life.
- See, your brain is like a computer and you can Ctrl+Shift+Delete whatever you want to. Your angels have given you the power to restart your system whenever you want.
- So, now see your brain as a machine which has some virus which was causing problems, delete all of them with the emotional symbol and give Reiki for that.
- After that, protect your brain with the protection symbol.
- Now, it is time to overcome all emotions and feelings which you have collected as a museum in your mind. Go to this museum, see what are the things stored there. Destroy all the memories or problems which hurt you in past and replace them with new dreams.
- Protect your mind with the protection symbol.
- Now, bring your consciousness to your outer aura and see 7 layers and heal all of them with Reiki. Clear everything.
- Afterwards, sit in peace for 10 minutes without thinking of anything and enjoy the peace with Reiki flow.
- Say yourself “The peace I have felt for 10 minutes will maintain every day and every time I need. Whenever I want, I can divert my mind from one thought to another. My mind and body work on my conscious thoughts.”
- Fill your brain and mind with one big Reiki ball energy.
- Thank to your angels and come out of meditation.
Repeat this meditation continuously for 21 days to come out of this condition.
Lots of love and light,
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/