Article by Anna Marks
“If all the women who have been sexually harassed or assaulted wrote ‘Me too’ as a status, we might give people a sense of the magnitude of the problem.”
And they wrote. Not just women, but man alike. In a matter of hours, 4.7 million people around the world joined by posting their own #MeToo experience on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. People from all lines of work, celebrities and common people, young and aged, all became part of it.
It all started when the actor Alyssa Milano exposed countless allegations against Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein. More than a dozen women, among them celebrities like Angelina Jolie, accused him of sexually harassing, assaulting and even rape. As a result of these accusations, his entire life changed for the worst. Probably was time for Karma to flip its magic wand. And more men from different industries followed since the precedent was created.
What happened to those women isn’t something to be desired by anyone but the situation ignited the whole Earth, made people active, implicated, present, alive. Personal stories all around are still being shared, it’s a global release, the feminine aspect started to liberate from the masculine domination. This New Moon in Libra was really seeking the balance!
The #MeToo phenomenon united us through compassion, opened our hearts, minds and souls towards the other, made us assume our vulnerability. I don’t know about you but I feel great! There is a sense of aliveness in the air, commitment and bravery.
I was thinking on how can we, Reiki practitioners, sustain this movement and keep on going the deep cleansing so the frequency continues on its upward path.
Below you’ll find some suggestions on how to use Reiki for the #MeToo cause:
1. The first step will be to participate. Write your own #MeToo story on social media. Dare to expose yourself and be part of this global cleansing!
2. Guess who are the etherical friends of any Reiki healer! Sure, our beloved Angels. Call upon them for assistance and guidance for those willing and ready to receive it. My recommendation is to ask Archangels Raphael to also heal the story which is being shared – of course, in accordance with the free will and divine planning.
3. Send Reiki to Mother Earth! After all, anything that goes global is affecting her directly. The frequency of the #MeToo movement is very high and Reiki will help her go on the same track by nurturing and supply with energy similar intentions and responses.
4. Do a Reiki chakra cleansing, insisting on the Sacral and Throat chakras. It’s like sharing a #MeToo story through your energetic field. Releasing goes deeper!
5. Balance and cleanse your Shiva (Masculine Energy) and Shakti (Feminine Energy) channels with the Alternate Nostril Breath. A few minutes each day will do the trick.
6. Another suggestion is to use the Violet Flame. Not only does it help with transmuting blocks into light, but also acts as a source of strength, protection, and power. It can be very helpful during these moments. Four deep cleansing methods with Violet Flame are being shared here.
7. Healing Affirmations and Ho’oponopono may also help the process. Make sure you state them out loud. Works for both women and men since the feminine aspect resides in us all. Let them vibrate inside by making pauses which allows you to feel the words and their energy in your Heart chakra. You can use any other sentences or words, important is to feel what you’re saying.
„Dear Sacred Feminine, I am sorry for all those moments you were abused (pause), mistreated (pause), neglected (pause), offended in any way (pause), I am deeply sorry!
Please forgive me (pause)! Thank you! Now I am honoring you (pause) as I am honoring myself (pause)! I love you (pause) as I love myself (pause)!”
8. Do a quick Reiki visualization, imagining how things will be like in the presence of compassion, understanding, peace, and balance among people on Earth. How will it be like if we all respect and honor each other? Keep the view, feel the energy, send Reiki to it and seal it with CKR to infuse it with power for manifestation.
9. Close your eyes and inner visualize those who expressed their #MeToo stories. There may be thousands of people, just a few or simply one. Now create a Reiki healing bubble having a diamond glittering color in it. This bubble has the ability to multiplicate itself as many times as needed. Send it to those who appear to you. They may receive it or not. The intention of this bubble is to unite at soul level with the other participants in terms of mutual energetic support. An etherical high vibration network will be created and the Earth will be embraced with the content of the bubble which is compassion, understanding, unconditional love, and healing.
10. Try a guided Reiki meditation called ”My World is a Beautiful Place!” It worked when the uprisings started and it will work its magic now also. If any other guided meditation suits you better, do that one.
11. Playing with crystals and making some crystal grids for #MeToo movement will also support the cause. If possible, try adding Carnelian, Red Jasper, Blue Lace Agate, Aquamarine, Turquoise, Rose Quartz, Rhodochrosite (excellent for sexual abuse), Rhodonite or Citrine and Smokey Quartz to transmute negative energy.
12. Send distance Reiki healing so that all works for the greatest good of all.
13. Be grateful for those who participated and their courage to expose and be vulnerable. Gratitude is the healing key for anything.
Whether you choose to contribute using one or more of the above-mentioned suggestions or applying your own idea, the most important is to get involved, to be part of the movement. What is happening affects us all. It’s not only about those women who have been victims of sexual assault, but about unity, emotional support, compassion, openness, freedom of speech, respect and honor of any other being.
If tomorrow people wake up in the morning and realize that it is not right for the decision-makers to pursue their personal interest instead of the collective one and decide to do something about it, the leadership of the whole world would be altogether different. It all depends on us.
As Reiki practitioners, we also have a moral and spiritual responsibility to work for the highest good of all and always try to improve ourselves, the people around us, the environment, the world itself by our presence.
It’s time to act!
To inspire others, you can share your own ideas of contribution.
Wishing you all love and light! #ReikiRays #MeToo
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Anna Marks is part of the Reiki Rays Team since 2016. She is a freelance writer and a freelance soul. Although she got in touch with many healing methods and teachings, her journey made her realize we are our own authority and there is only one Truth that unite us all – unconditional love. She has only one thought for you – Learn to love yourself just as much as God loves you. Reach Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.