Article by Anna Marks
People usually use vibration and frequency interchangeably but they both are very different. Vibration occurs when energy contracts toward the neutral point while frequency is the rate of vibration and oscillation measured usually in a sequence.
This scenery is very similar to a heartbeat image. If your heart beats just once in a minute, you might call yourself a dead person. You can also refer to frequency as universe’s heartbeat. Having a high frequency will attract positive emotions and experiences while a low frequency will toss you in the density of the third dimension attracting negativity, stress, anxiety and painful experiences. As Tesla was saying, “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.”
Nowadays, spiritual communities are speaking about ascending and how to become light beings by having a high vibration. Everything breaks down to energy! But vibrations will not take you anywhere else than to the third dimension. The frequency instead will go beyond it. As frequency rate increases matter become lighter and lighter. With vibration, you will climb a mountain but sooner or later you will have to get down to earth for supplies because your home isn’t there yet. It’s just an experience, a contraction toward the neutral point.
That’s why most of the great world teachers like Buddha or Christ promoted mind calmness and soul speaking. There is no vibration there, only frequency. You work from the source. Easily explained, we can say „I love you”, be grateful or practice Reiki – they all have a very high vibration – but if most of our time we are dissatisfied with our jobs, tired, lacking a joyful and meaningful life, not pursuing our inner calling and fearing our demons, our frequency will be low. If we daily say „I love you” to someone, be grateful for the things we receive or practice Reiki, then things change because these become part of who we are.
Vibration is about what we say and do at a particular time.
Frequency is about who we are.
Regular high vibrations do help to build over time a higher frequency.
Recognizing Frequency in our Lives
By answering the following questions you will get to know your present frequency. Only what you usually do matters. From time to time or once don’t count here.
- What food do you eat?
- With whom do you spend most of your time?
- How does your home look like? Is it clean, bright, spacious, painted in white or warm colors?
- Is your job fulfilling and enjoyable?
- Is gratitude part of your daily routine?
- Do you react or respond to life’s challenges?
- Do you like spending time outside, in nature, playing or practicing any sports?
- Feel your body light, having a straight posture of the spine?
- Are you an emotionally balanced person?
- Are you breathing with your lower abdomen?
- Are you recycling or paying attention to buy less plastic material?
Eating healthy food, having a clean home, always finding your calm in front of any challenge that life might bring to you, being content with your daily work are just some of the indicators of a high frequency. If things can be improved, you know where to start. Make those relaxing and enjoyable days to became a normality and not an exception from the rule.
How to Recognize a High Frequency Person:
- Aware and present, firmness and clarity
- Glowing presence, bright eyes
- Listens to you and respects your opinions
- You feel very comfortable and open in her/his presence
- You feel accepted with all your ups and downs
- Assumes her/his decisions, very responsible
- Always trying to help improve the society by contributing with her/his gifts and skills
- Always looking you in the eyes
- Great coordination of body movements
- In-depth breathing
- Doesn’t try to be in the middle of attention but usually is because people gravitate around her/his energy
- Usually straight posture of the spine
- Having a job which enjoys
If you have a person like this in your life, keep it close because it might open your own inner appetite for evolution too. If it’s possible, inspire from her/his daily routine and apply what suits you.
We like saying the intention matters the most. „I wanted to practice Reiki but I didn’t have time”, „I wanted to change my job but I had to get a loan for a new car and now I have to pay it”. Isn’t the intention which matters but the energy we put behind our intention. The energy must exist and must match the intention. The universe will do the rest.
Next time, instead of a high vibration, keep in mind vibrating on a high frequency.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Anna Marks is part of the Reiki Rays Team since 2016. She is a freelance writer and a freelance soul. Although she got in touch with many healing methods and teachings, her journey made her realize we are our own authority and there is only one Truth that unite us all – unconditional love. She has only one thought for you – Learn to love yourself just as much as God loves you. Reach Anna at email@example.com.