Article by Darshan.S
The coming series of articles will take you through a journey into the major arcana of the tarot. Each article will help you to tap into the archetypical energies of the cards and use this energy in your life. It will also help you become aware of the shadow aspects of these energies and help you release the effects that they have in different areas of your life. So, let’s begin with the first card of the major arcana “THE FOOL”
Visual Representations in the Card
The fool card represents a young man who has set off on a journey. The character is standing on the edge of a cliff, which represents the uncertainty of the next step. This also represents the faith of the character where he believes that “everything will work out just fine” and that he is safe. The character has put on extravagant clothes representing the ability to enjoy the richness of life. He holds a sack on a stick in his right arm and a white flower in his left. He looks skyward as the sun shines in its full glory. In the background are mountains representing the terrain of the life that lies ahead of him. He is also accompanied by his companion, his dog. The overall visuals are that of optimism and faith. A sigh of journey and movement.
When Should You Tap into the Energy of “THE FOOL”?
You can tap into the archetypical energies of “the fool” when you are feeling the following:
- Unprepared to make changes in life
- Impulsive and reckless
- Lack of judgment
- Exhibiting unpredictability
- Poor sense of timing
- Ignoring important advice
- Feeling burdened
- Inappropriate and irrational actions
- Lack of trust, faith, and belief in yourself
- Lack of freedom
- Being childishly immature and naive
- Constantly making mistakes and bad decisions but not learning from them
- Behaving carelessly causing harm to yourself and those around you
What Will Meditating on “THE FOOL” Do for You?
- Travel and adventure
- Increased faith in divine order
- Increased spontaneity
- A sense of freedom
- Opens up new opportunities
- Open to change
- Trust, faith, and belief in self
- A renewed sense of confidence
- Allows you to follow instincts
- Courage to pursue a dream, passions
- Learns to live and enjoy life in the here and now
- Leads to new beginnings
- Begin by relaxing yourself. Invoke the divine for help.
- Shield and ground yourself and reach the state of Alpha.
- Invoke the flow of Reiki.
- Place a picture of “the fool” tarot card or an actual card in front of you.
- Use symbol #3 HSZSN over the card and establish a connection with it.
- Using HSZSN #3, place yourself in the middle of the card. Seeing, hearing, feeling, touching thought the point of view of the main character in the card; “the fool”.
- Stay in that position of experiencing the world from the vantage point of “the fool” for a few minutes.
- Call upon and draw in all the positive attributes that you require in your life through the fool. Experience how different your life would be if you could utilize the positive attributes of “the fool” into your everyday life.
- You can close the session and ground yourself once you have absorbed all the energy that you need.
You can do this meditation as many times as you like. You can combine it or change it in a way that is comfortable to you.
As you go about your day make a conscious decision to embody the energy of “the fool” in all that you do. The more you familiarize yourself with this energy the easier it will become for you to use it.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Darshan is a Reiki healer & teacher, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and a Professional Dowser. He owns a Metaphysical Store called “Crystal Alchemy” through which he helps spread awareness about Crystals and other Healing Modalities. You can reach Darshan at www.facebook.com/Crystal.Alchemy.Store, www.facebook.com/TheHealingOcean.