Article by Charisma Phatak
Recently, a couple of my friends had broken relationships. They were pained as those crowded memories of togetherness were heart-wrenching to them and they were still grieving for their loved ones. Being Reiki channels, I suggested them this below Reiki technique which they found quite effective in healing their wounds.
Steps are as follows:
1. Visualize a beautiful room with a door in your mind and connect to it through HSZSN. Enter into this room and meet your loved one there (with whom you have just broken up). Talk to him/ her, openly say the unsaid things to the person. In this process you might get the flashback of each and every moment that you have spent with that person – when you first met that person, those love moments, happy moments, bitter moments, just everything. Cry out, laugh, hug the person just relive those moments again for the last time. By doing so, you will not only release your pent-up emotions but also address to the mistakes that you might have committed in this relationship.
2. Send a huge SHK ball through your mind’s eye and intend – “May our Relationship be healed in the best possible way which is for the highest and greatest good of both of us.”
3. Come out of the room and say – “I forgive myself and my loved one for just everything and I still wish to thank this relationship, for I have learned to love, compromise, share, sacrifice, and care.” This forgiveness affirmation leads to conscious decision of releasing yourself from the pains of the past events.
4. Draw DKM on both hands (if you are not a Master then skip drawing DKM) and call upon your God/Angels whom you believe and ask God/Angels to cut all negative cords with that loved one. Just slowly move your hands over your body, chakras, and auras. Have faith – all your negative cords have been cut by God/Angels and visualise that these negative cords have been absorbed by Mother Earth. You can even say your God’s prayer- like Jesus prayer, Quan Yin Mantra, Hanuman Chalisa etc. This cord cutting and grounding technique removes all negative blockages, clears and cleanses your mind, body, and soul.
5. Close the door of the room with CKR. This will give a boost to your inner strength and helps to move on with your life in a positive way.
Since this technique is the combination of Reiki healing, forgiveness, and cord cutting, it can make you feel tired and drained out. I opine that lying down comfortably and practicing this before sleeping would be ideal.
I would further recommend you to do this for 3 to 7 days and I can place a bet that very soon your memories will fade away and your general well being will surely be uplifted.
Stay happy and blessed!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Charisma Phatak is an engineering graduate and a MBA from nationally acclaimed institutions. She is a Reiki Master Teacher and Healer, with a long standing Reiki experience of 13 years. She practices Usui Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Angel Reiki, Lavender Flame of Quan Yin, Wagle Reiki, Celtic Reiki, DNA Reiki, Magnified Healing, Imara Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, and Divine Light Ascension (DLA).
She, along with her sister Jhilmil Golande is the co-owner of “Supreme Reiki Centre” at Pune, India. Her life with Reiki has been like unlocking the door to unlimited happiness!! Find Charisma at https://facebook.com/supremereiki