Article by Justine Melton
You probably have heard about a salt bath. They are great for transmuting negative energy and very popular. What about if you are not a bath person though? What if you do not have a bath or do not have the luxury of taking the time to sit in a 20 min salt bath? There is another way to get an incredible salt bath like healing.
Let’s explore the amazing benefits of the Reiki Salt Shower.
I started using this technique when I wanted to feel the benefits of a salt bath without sitting in it for 20minutes during the day. A Reiki Salt Shower provides all of the same benefits of a salt bath. Give it a try and see which one works better for you.
How to take a Reiki Salt Shower:
- Turn on the shower and make one power symbol (Cho Ku Rei) over the water and one over yourself.
- Pick up your box of salt (any type of salt will work) and make the same power symbol over it as well. Sprinkle some salt onto the floor of your shower. Next, enter your shower as you normally would.
- Sprinkle salt all over yourself. You can allow it to just sit there for a minute or you can gently run it in over a minutes time. When you are ready to wash your hair pour a bit of salt into the palm of your hand with your shampoo. Mix it together in your hands and apply it to your hair.
- Rinse all of the salt out of your hair and off your body.
- Turn off the water, exit the shower and make a grounding symbol (Counter clockwise Cho Ku Rei) over your body. You should now be feeling lighter and clean.
Benefits of a Reiki Salt Shower:
- All of the same benefits of a salt bath in ½ the time.
- Relaxes your mind and your body.
- Relieves the stress of all kinds and regulates stress hormones.
- Transmutes negative energy.
- Washes away anything negative that may have happened that day.
- Detoxes your body by pulling toxins out of your skin.
- Reduces inflammation naturally.
- Helps you to sleep better.
- Deep cleans your skin.
- Helps with skin issues.
- Helps combat bloating.
- Leaves you feeling lighter.
I recommend taking a Reiki Salt Shower once a week or whenever you feel called to do so. It can really help when you feel like you have been around toxic people or just feel the need to up your vibration. It leaves you feeling relaxed and refreshed. It reminds me of what I feel like when I step out of the ocean after a quick swim. Salt water is amazing. Combine it with Reiki and see what a positive difference it can make in your life!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Justine Melton is a Reiki Master/Teacher and an Intuitive Counselor. Reiki came into her life and changed it in amazing ways. It is her passion now to bring Reiki to others and help them to heal in a holistic way. Justine is lucky enough to be an Empath, Clairaudient, Clairsentient, and Clairvoyant. She is able to use these gifts with Reiki if asked to give extra messages during a session for the client’s highest good. You can follow Justine on her website SerenityOfTheMindAndSoul.com and on Facebook at Serenity of the Mind & Soul.