Article by Vidyaa Bunty Talreja
As a healer, I often come across with the situation many of the Indian parents (that includes colleagues, neighbours, friends and family members) being upset with the fact that their kid is not able to perform better and they are not class toppers or subject toppers. Many ask us to dowse and tell the chances of their kid being an engineer or doctor. I have seen few of my Reiki healers and anxious non-Reiki mothers in my close circle trying hard to heal their child to score more or get seats in their preferred stream of study or college. They all expect an immediate and miraculous healing to see their visualized results in a day or two.
Basically I want the parents to understand one thing. Reiki is really magical. It helps in manifestation as well. But it works for the highest good of the individual concerned. Say if your kid gives the answer sheet empty and the healer sending a Reiki healing or EC cannot make your kid score centum or a pass mark as well. So my friend (named as Vanitha) asked me “what is the solution that you can suggest for my child?”
Here are the few things that you can do practically to help your child perform better.
- Understand the strong and weak areas of your child: This is easy by looking in to their performance that you can identify the subjects your kid is comfortable with and with the ones they are struggling.
- Help your child by formulating a study plan in order to help them study well by concentrating on all their subjects.
- Please sit with them, making them understand, giving them the keywords and short notes.
- Most important to help your child study well is to provide them with the right and supportive environment. Encourage them. If your child is too good in English and wants to be a Journalist instead of becoming an engineer, then please let them to do it.
- Please don’t put your dreams on them and force them to fulfill it. My friend Vanitha’s son Akshay told me that Didi my mom wanted me to study Engineering as she was not able to study it and wanted me to settle in US like all my maternal cousins. I want to be an architect and my parents aren’t ready for it and they are here with the wish that I must get my B. Tech seat in Computer Science in ‘XXX College of Engineering and Technology’. Friends please understand your child’s need and vision. Respect them instead of being arrogantly telling them to obey them to your choices.
- Create Vision Boards to help your child to plan their future to perform greatly in the area they are strong.
- Help your child Chant Om for 11 or 21 times in the morning and evening to concentrate better.
- Tell them to do a basic breathing exercise to concentrate better.
- Chanting the Bija Mantra ‘Aim’ helps in enhancing their knowledge.
- Reiki Moms please send lots of love and healing with the intent that they are performing well in their area of interest. Not necessarily that your child needs to be an IITian. Your child can turn out to be a Sachin Tendulkar or Bill Gates.
- Teach your child the basic values in order to live a happy and contented life.
- Please don’t compare them with others.
- Please don’t discourage them if they are not toppers. Please understand that the IIT Toppers and IIM Toppers would love to work in Microsoft which was founded by college dropout. Academics has nothing to do with their life success.
- Reiki moms (Last but not the least) please heal the Third Eye chakra and Solar Plexus chakra of your kid to help them concentrate better and bring in their creativity.
Let all of us be a loving and guarding parent in loving our children and bringing in the best in them.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Vidyaa is an IT Consultant by profession. She has studied Psychology and ardently follows spiritual practices to bring meaning to her life and to the life of others. She was drawn to spirituality right from her childhood. She was introduced to Reiki in 2011 by her aunt and Reiki became an integral part of her life from then on. Vidyaa is a Usui and Karuna® Reik Master level Practitioner. She also practices Lavender Flame, Ashtalakshmi Reiki, Money Reiki, Karuna® Reiki, Wagle Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Gajanan Reiki and Deep Healing Reiki. She is also a Tera Mai Seichem Reiki Level Practitioner. She does auto writing using Reiki to get guidance. She uses switchwords, mantras and crystals in her daily practice. She practices Eknath Easwaran’s Passage Meditation, Praveen Rishi’s Ashtamangal Meditation and Mantra Meditation. She practices Forgiveness meditation and gratitude exercises to her day-to-day life. She lives in Chennai, India. Vidyaa can be reached via mail on email@example.com