Article by Dhruv Gajjar
We all want to achieve success in all areas of our lives whether it is personal, professional or spiritual. To achieve success, we need to constantly create and work towards our goals. But the problem with our race of human beings is that there is a lack of motivation and willingness to give extra efforts and to stretch ourselves whenever we face anything new and challenging task.
Usually, people procrastinate and forget new challenge out of laziness or opt for an easy way out to finish up the work and life goes on. But this natural tendency stops us from having new experiences of lives presented by the life itself.
First of all, to solve this problem, we need to understand that life gives us difficulties so as to enrich our life experience and to deepen the understanding and thus to have the appreciation for our existence. But every time we being lazy, we miss an enriching life experience presented by life itself. To achieve and enjoy new things, we first have to accept the fact that it will be difficult and we have to get out of our comfort zone to achieve and enjoy new things in life.
For an example, in our day to day life, we think about adventurous vacation but we fail to plan, to learn new skills, to go to a new job interview, to start out own business, to communicate with so many people while giving stage performance or speech, or simply go propose the person we love. Etc. etc. there are so many such occasions where we need to get out of our comfort zones and we lack motivation and habit of procrastination or maybe because of negative feedback from our close family member or friends, we step back and stop doing what we always wanted to do but not doing because of having difficulties to leave that old, good comfort zone!!
Reiki is such an energy which works not only on a physical level but at mental and spiritual level. We can use Reiki energy to help ourselves get out of our comfort zone and achieve and enjoy the life to its fullest. To take help from this spiritual energy, we can do the following procedure:
- First of all, sit in a calm area and in a comfortable position.
- Do the Reiki prayer and feel gratitude to God for giving this beautiful life as human being.
- Start thinking about the things which you always wanted to do but could not due to one or another reason.
- Feel yourself about positive thoughts about how achieving your goal will help you have a rich and better life experience.
- Seal the thought in your mind with white light and use Cho Ku Rei symbol to protect your goal from negative energy or outside influence.
- Start taking Reiki energy in your Crown chakra and Third Eye chakra.
- Next, give Reiki energy to your Heart chakra as the path to the solution of all life problems comes from within the Heart chakra.
- Use Dai Ko Myo, Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen and Sei He Ki to increase your energy level to help yourself to get you out of your comfort zone.
- After this procedure give Reiki to crystals and keep them with you whenever you are going to face difficult challenging situation to help you out.
Remember one thing: we have one life at bet and we must live it to the fullest. To live life as an achiever, you got to work like an achiever and for that you need tough mind and heart to face life’s never ending challenges and Reiki will become such a guide in life which will surely help you navigate through difficult times of life, have a new perspective and rich life experience not only for yourself but for others around you also.
Good luck for this journey called life and have a great time getting out of your comfort zone!
Dhruv Gajjar is a Freelance writer, Reiki Usui healer, Mind Power specialist, Music healer and problem solver. He has been emotionally attached with Reiki from many years. He has got a very high healing power and very good sense of vibrations. He has found his twin flame relationship by medium of Reiki. Reiki protected him from many negative events and vibrations. Reiki has brought new directions in his life and wants to spread this magic of Reiki around the World. Dhruv lives in Ahmedabad, India. Reach Dhruv on Facebook www.facebook.com/raceisnotover.