Article by Ashwini Chubé
What is Chi?
Chi is the Chinese word for energy. Chi or Qui literally translates as “breath”, “air”, or “gas”, and figuratively as “material energy”, “life force”, or “energy flow”.
What is a Chi Ball
A method which I always teach in my Reiki master class but I think which is easy quick for entire body healing and can work on any (YES ANY) health issue or emotional trouble you have been facing. Besides Chi balls as I call are “high form of magical healing” and are very effective for all situations.
Although many masters teach Chi balls at Master level, I personally feel they are very effective and hence I introduce it to my students in basic level for just helping them activate the energy in their palms. After level 2 students can effectively use symbols especially the distance symbol to activate energy and direct it to the area of concern thus affecting their advanced Reiki practice.
Following is this fantastic technique which I share with my students and which we practice in the Master class.
- Sit in a position where you won’t be disturbed
- Light a candle if you can
- Now take a deep breath
- Clear your mind of all that does not serve you and exhale slowly, concentrate on your navel or what they call as hara thus becoming “centered”
- Draw all symbols on your palms (If level 1 just activate Reiki between your palms)
- Rub your palms against each other and feel the energy flow
- Now place your palms close together, facing each other, cupping them as if you are joining hands or clapping them
- Now start moving them apart gradually as far as you can and then start bringing them towards each other again
- Do this again and again, until you feel your hands repel each other, which is an indication of flow of energy
- Now roll the energy between your hands like a huge ball
- Now imagine the Usui master symbol falling on the ball with your third eye
- Draw the HSZSN with your third eye 7 times – one for each chakra
- Imagine the Chi ball having all 7 colours of the rainbow
- Add the SHK symbol with an intention to heal each chakra
- Finally, seal the ball with a huge CKR
- Lift your hands up and direct them slightly above your Crown chakra
- Now Keep an intention that the Chi ball will disperse into 7 coloured chi balls and heal respective chakras as per the colour. Imagine 7 balls of 7 colours in your palms
- Drop the Chi ball above the Crown chakra and affirm “Violet chi ball please heal my Crown chakra”
- Now move to the Third Eye chakra, drop the ball there from in front of the third eye and affirm “Indigo chi ball please heal my Third Eye chakra”
- Move to the Throat chakra, drop the ball there from the in front of the chakra and affirm “Blue chi ball please heal my Throat chakra”
- Move to the Heart chakra, drop the ball there from the in front of the chakra and affirm “Green chi ball please heal my Heart chakra”
- Move to the Solar Plexus chakra, drop the ball there from the in front of the chakra and affirm “Yellow chi ball please heal my Solar Plexus chakra”
- Move to the Sacral chakra, drop the ball there from the in front of the chakra and affirm “Orange chi ball please heal my Sacral chakra”
- Finally move to the Root chakra, drop the ball there from the in front of the chakra and affirm “Red chi ball please heal my Root chakra”
- Slowly move your hands and put your palms on your thighs or touch the ground to ground yourself
- Relax and thank the energies
Drink 3 glasses of water after you have done the healing.
Sending love and blessings to all my readers!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Ashwini Chube is a Motivational Speaker, Life Transformation Trainer, Wellness coach, Spiritual Teacher, Access Consciousnesses Bars Facilitator & Reiki Grandmaster. Ashwini is also a Writer, an avid blogger and is currently working on her 2 upcoming self help and spiritual books.
She has founded the company Unicorn Insight with a vision to create a world where the world runs on consciousness, joy abundance and love instead of fear, lack and scarcity. Ashwini's mission is to empower individuals to know who they truly and authentically are and help them tap in their power. Unicorn Insight has been instrumental in transformations of lives - whether it is through individual one on one coachings, group workshops, corporate trainings or motivational talks.
Ashwini is a former Investment banker and holds an MBA in finance having worked in Corporate world of Banking and Mergers and Acquisitions with Banks like Morgan Stanley and RBS for 8 years in Mumbai and London before she pursued her calling in 2015.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Her Facebook page is: facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial