Article by Ashwini Chubé
What is Chi?
Chi is the Chinese word for energy. Chi or Qui literally translates as “breath”, “air”, or “gas”, and figuratively as “material energy”, “life force”, or “energy flow”.
What is a Chi Ball
A method which I always teach in my Reiki master class but I think which is easy quick for entire body healing and can work on any (YES ANY) health issue or emotional trouble you have been facing. Besides Chi balls as I call are “high form of magical healing” and are very effective for all situations.
Although many masters teach Chi balls at Master level, I personally feel they are very effective and hence I introduce it to my students in basic level for just helping them activate the energy in their palms. After level 2 students can effectively use symbols especially the distance symbol to activate energy and direct it to the area of concern thus affecting their advanced Reiki practice.
Following is this fantastic technique which I share with my students and which we practice in the Master class.
- Sit in a position where you won’t be disturbed
- Light a candle if you can
- Now take a deep breath
- Clear your mind of all that does not serve you and exhale slowly, concentrate on your navel or what they call as hara thus becoming “centered”
- Draw all symbols on your palms (If level 1 just activate Reiki between your palms)
- Rub your palms against each other and feel the energy flow
- Now place your palms close together, facing each other, cupping them as if you are joining hands or clapping them
- Now start moving them apart gradually as far as you can and then start bringing them towards each other again
- Do this again and again, until you feel your hands repel each other, which is an indication of flow of energy
- Now roll the energy between your hands like a huge ball
- Now imagine the Usui master symbol falling on the ball with your third eye
- Draw the HSZSN with your third eye 7 times – one for each chakra
- Imagine the Chi ball having all 7 colours of the rainbow
- Add the SHK symbol with an intention to heal each chakra
- Finally, seal the ball with a huge CKR
- Lift your hands up and direct them slightly above your Crown chakra
- Now Keep an intention that the Chi ball will disperse into 7 coloured chi balls and heal respective chakras as per the colour. Imagine 7 balls of 7 colours in your palms
- Drop the Chi ball above the Crown chakra and affirm “Violet chi ball please heal my Crown chakra”
- Now move to the Third Eye chakra, drop the ball there from in front of the third eye and affirm “Indigo chi ball please heal my Third Eye chakra”
- Move to the Throat chakra, drop the ball there from the in front of the chakra and affirm “Blue chi ball please heal my Throat chakra”
- Move to the Heart chakra, drop the ball there from the in front of the chakra and affirm “Green chi ball please heal my Heart chakra”
- Move to the Solar Plexus chakra, drop the ball there from the in front of the chakra and affirm “Yellow chi ball please heal my Solar Plexus chakra”
- Move to the Sacral chakra, drop the ball there from the in front of the chakra and affirm “Orange chi ball please heal my Sacral chakra”
- Finally move to the Root chakra, drop the ball there from the in front of the chakra and affirm “Red chi ball please heal my Root chakra”
- Slowly move your hands and put your palms on your thighs or touch the ground to ground yourself
- Relax and thank the energies
Drink 3 glasses of water after you have done the healing.
Sending love and blessings to all my readers!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
After doing her MBA in finance and working for 8 years in investment banking Ashwini discovered her life purpose and decided to make a choice to be a transformational trainer, life coach, motivational speaker, and a spiritual teacher. She says Reiki helped her find her soul mission.
In 2016 May Ashwini founded Unicorn Insight – a corporate training company. Unicorn Insight trained over 100 people in the first 15 months. Ashwini also founded and runs a recruiting and networking firm – Tree of life. Ashwini has co-founded Urja Wellness and Joy for wellness and all these brands are now part of the Unicorn Group.
Ashwini is a master teacher of Usui Reiki, Violet Flame healing, Angelic healing and is an Access bars facilitator. She has been certified as a trainer by Dale Carnegie. Ashwini is also a mind trainer, an angel card, and tarot reader as well as a teacher and conducts workshops on Reiki, Violet flame, Law of Attraction, Gratitude, Vision Boards and Angels, Unicorns, Dragons, Akashic records and is a certified Fairiologist. She is a regular speaker at HELP talks Mumbai. The Breakthrough workshop is a life-changing workshop where she teaches tools to empower and change your life.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at email@example.com. Her Facebook page is: www.facebook.com/unicorninsight