Greetings everyone! Today I will be talking about a symbol that has well several view points, confusion, and lack of clarity. I have myself been confused for a long time. As always whenever I am confused I do some thorough research and study. Now, I believe I have some understanding of the symbol and its co-relation with other Reiki symbols.
I am talking about the “Rainbow Bridge” or Antahkarana. Antahkarana is a part of spiritual anatomy. i.e. the soul’s anatomy. It is the connection between our brain and our higher self. Most of us have connected to our higher self in second-degree Reiki! It is the only three-dimensional symbol used in Reiki. It has its own consciousness and works directly with your aura and chakras causing deep healing.
The Antahkarana consist of:
- Mind – ordinary thinking
- Intellect – logic
- Consciousness – soul memory
- Ego – knowledge
- is the seat of our ordinary day to day thoughts and feelings. It connects us to our subconscious mind
- is the logical version of the mind, where thoughts are more properly processed. It can differentiate between wrong and right and is the judge
- this is part of the higher self. It stores the memories of past lives, what we have come to do in our new rebirth etc. It is called soul memory
- this is our outlook in life. “I know” is its affirmation. This is the powerhouse of our knowledge. This teaches us to compete with others. To be superior or inferior to others.
Antahkarana forms a cord between these four planes. Through regular meditation a person can develop and align these planes. We all have many old and negative residues of painful soul memories. Antahkarana can clear us of these painful memories to establish a new peaceful connection with our souls.
The symbol is of four types:
1. Male Antahkarana
- This has assertive energy. Use this if you need to drive in positive energy.
2. Female Antahkarana
- This has gentle and compassionate energy. Use this if you want to remove negative energy.
3. Sacred Plus
- This heals the heart chakra and deepens our connection with the divine.
4. Multiple blocks
- This can sometimes cause distortion, as it forces to release blocks accumulated over a period of time.
The symbol needs to face the person or the area to be healed. The symbol can be placed under your pillow or under your Reiki mat or even on the walls of your offices and homes. You can open your chakras by placing the symbol directly on them. When combined with Reiki the blocks will get dissolved much faster.
Also, I have seen people place Antahkarana on their glass of water and drink that with any affirmation!
Now let me talk about this symbol’s correlation with the Master Symbols. The DKM and the Tibetan Master symbol are used for soul healing and it gives the soul the freedom from the need to reincarnate. Only when the soul is healed, the mental and physical body will get healed. Both DKM’s and Antahkarana remove pain from all levels and can therefore be used to heal the soul.
Before healing the soul it deep cleanses our chakras and Aura. There are many similarities between Antahkarana and our DKM’s. Both prepare the pathway for enlightenment.
Article by Ananya Sen
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Ananya Sen is a crystal healer gifted with claircognizant abilities. She lives in Bangalore, India, but she can offer distance crystal healing all around the world. Ananya also gives mantra diksha and offers free pendulum readings.
You can reach Ananya via her email address: email@example.com.