Article by Charisma Phatak
Greetings… I am guided to share information of everything about antahkharanas. I usually encourage all healers to incorporate antahkharana in their healing sessions. You can even motivate your clients (in person or distant) to use the same.
History – Antahkharanas were given about 1 lakh year ago – during the time when Reiki was brought up to Earth by Heavenly bodies. The symbols were given to regain connection between physical brain/self with Higher brain/self.
General Information about Antahkharanas
1. It activates dormant DNA strands.
2. Antahkharana also termed as “Bridge”- hence it helps in establishing connection with our soul, soul fragments, Mother Earth, clients/patients, aligning all the 7 chakras together.
3. When used while sending or receiving attunements and healing – it makes one being receptive to energy.
4. When meditating on symbol (male antahkharana – main antahkharana), the symbol appear to be in 3D and 6 lines, 6 angles in the symbol leads to raising our vibrations to 6 Dimensions.
5. When reaching meditative state with this symbol – it removes energetic blockages between you and Higher self, auras, chakras and between you and Mother Earth. This in turn leads to strong spiritual connection, tougher grounding and raising our body vibrations. It further prevents building up of energy in any points of our body.
There 5 symbols of Antahkharana – Male Antahkharana which is main Antahkharana, female Antahkharana, sacred cross, square and Male Antahkharana with extended lines.
1. Male Antahkharana (Topmost left corner in image)
a. Small singular box symbol with thick lines.
b. Instant and penetrative healing.
c. Strong spiritual connection by activating DNA.
d. Tougher grounding.
e. Positive polarity symbol.
2. Female Antahkharana (Bottommost Right corner of image)
a. Large singular box symbol with thin lines.
b. It gives very gentle and nurturing healing of emotional traumas.
c. Tones down the high vibration energy to such an extent that our physical body can assimilate.
d. Should be used on old patients, and babies.
e. Negative polarity symbol.
Uses – Jewellery, crystals, water, food etc when kept between male and female Antahkharana, the positive and negative polarities interacts and neutralizes the negative energy.
3. Sacred Cross (Bottommost left corner of the image)
a. Balances inner self with outer world.
b. It opens Heart chakra – by giving unconditional love to self and others, embrace self and others the way they are, forgive self and others which in turn heals karma.
c. It balances left and right side of aura.
d. Aligns chakras and all DNA strands to Divine.
e. It should be used face down at Heart chakra.
4. Square (Topmost right corner of image)
a. A very strong symbol with 16 small Antahkharana
b. This symbol is complex in nature – 4 rows and 4 columns of male antahkharanas.
c. I believe each of the 4 rows and columns corresponds to physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual and hence it works at all these 4 levels of our being.
d. It leads to disorientation and scattering of energies and hence needs to be grounded by male Antahkharana. Observe in the image above- square is placed with male antahkharana (left side) and female antahkharana (down).
e. It can be used to heal bedridden cases, backache and addictions.
5. Male Antahkharana with extended lines (see image below)
a. The symbol has male Antahkharana accompanied by pyramids and straight lines.
b. It wards off evil spirits and removes psychic attacks/attachments.
c. It brings prosperity, abundance.
d. It can also be used as a tool for shielding yourself and your patients.
e. It can be used in wallets, home entrance door, in pockets etc.
Meditation and Use
The symbols require no attunements, just the images need to be printed in any size, and laminated. One can use these antahkharanas in their wallets, under pillow or mattresses, front entrance door, room doors, office/study table, food, water, jewellery, shoes etc anywhere you wish to. I usually, sit over these antahkharanas and meditate. Even small kids, old people can use these symbols. For meditation – just fetch few minutes time, gaze these antahkharanas till you feel a shift in your energies. Initially you might feel little discomfort, I suggest to limit this gazing exercise to 3 minutes for few days.
Some Reviews gathered from few Masters, Healers and Clients:
- My 4 year old son faced weird dreams, and had disturbed, interrupted sleep. This lack of sleep took a toll on his health – he got very cranky and irritated. This simple Antahkharana meditation i.e gazing at them before sleeping yielded a very peaceful night sleep. He is now a happy kid.
- Using Antahkharanas during meditation, has kept me grounded. I have been able to download or channelize Divine guidance with ease.
- Antahkharana is one of the most effective way of easing my Ascension symptoms.
- Woohaa, I get success in healing cases when I encourage my clients/patients to use them.
- When I use Antahksharana stone, I feel confident doing Intuitive readings.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Charisma Phatak is an engineering graduate and a MBA from nationally acclaimed institutions. She is a Reiki Master Teacher and Healer, with a long standing Reiki experience of 13 years. She practices Usui Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Angel Reiki, Lavender Flame of Quan Yin, Wagle Reiki, Celtic Reiki, DNA Reiki, Magnified Healing, Imara Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, and Divine Light Ascension (DLA).
She, along with her sister Jhilmil Golande is the co-owner of “Supreme Reiki Centre” at Pune, India. Her life with Reiki has been like unlocking the door to unlimited happiness!! Find Charisma at https://facebook.com/supremereiki