Article by Nikita Dudani
Having obesity or being overweight is quite a growing struggle in today’s time. The hectic schedule and the random eating hours do far more damage to our body than we think. Our tight schedule hardly leaves us with any time to work on ourselves.
If you are keen on losing weight and would like some help – you should use Reiki. It benefits for your higher good and before you can map progress, you will feel difference in your body.
I have been using Reiki method for quite some time now and I’m amazed by its results. It works so perfectly. It shifts its gears according to our necessity.
I had to attend an event in November, last year. It was a very prestigious event and I had been looking forward to it for entire year. Quite excited, I bought new clothes for the event. But my happiness was short-lived as the clothes looked misfit and tight, just before two days of the event. I was quite aghast because I had carefully measured them before buying. Nevertheless, it was too late to do anything because any alteration would have taken minimum three days. As I lost all hope, I turned to Reiki. I used Reiki on myself and set an intention of quick weight loss and that the clothes fit me perfectly without making me look like a lost soul. I kept on giving Reiki to me and my clothes continuously for two days and even after reaching the event venue. Which, was by the way in another city. And as I was expecting, I tried my clothes before stepping out and whoa – they fit me perfectly. No blemishes or lines on the clothes – it looked as if they have been neatly crafted for me. My happiness knew no bounds. Adding to it were all the compliments that I got for my pretty clothes.
Really, trust Reiki and it will take care of you!
After this incident, I have made it a point to Reiki myself daily for weight loss.
Here’s what you can do for weight loss:
- Step 1: Centre/Ground yourself in a comfortable place of your home.
- Step 2: Calm yourself and call on Reiki and angels to protect and help you.
- Step 3: Begin Reiki as taught to you.
- Step 4: Set an intention that, “I pray and request Reiki to help me with my weight loss. I call Reiki and all my angels to let my body take its natural shape and to remove any unnecessary and unwanted collected fat and energies that no longer serve my body so that it becomes healthy and fit.”
You can even alternatively specific body parts or like I have mentioned above, any particular event or function.
“I pray and request Reiki to help me with my weight loss. I call Reiki to remove excessive and unwanted fat and energies for my <thighs>/<stomach>/<insert name of your body part from where you want to remove fat> and let my body look fit and healthy.”
“I pray and request Reiki to help me with my weight loss. I have to look good in/at <insert name of function/event>. Please guide me with appropriated weight loss so that my clothes fit perfectly and I look healthy.”
- Step 5: Imagine yourself in white glow. And let the white glow spread in your body. As it does, imagine it taking away all unnecessary fat and energies from your body and dumping it in ground forever.
- Step 6: Continue this process until your entire body is clean and you see yourself surrounded by white glow. For general weight loss, continue this process for at least 15 days to notice difference.
- Step 7: If it is for specific event or function, continue the process till the dates have been over.
- Step 8: Thank your angels and Reiki after completion of the procedure.
You will definitely start seeing changes in your body. Share your experience with me.
|| Hare Krishna ||
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Nikita Dudani is a Reiki Practitioner & Therapist residing in Ahmedabad, where she touches many people’s lives through Reiki & intuition. She practices in-person healing and distance healing. She is also a Tarot Card Reader, Intuitive, and an Anthropologist. Reach out to me at www.facebook.com/aakrutitarotandreikicentre/