Article by Rinku Patel
Resolutions…… we make them and we break them. It happens because we don’t have any set plan to execute our resolutions or dreams. As we start this New Year, why not start by making a wish list of resolutions, dreams and goals? I have already made my New Year wish journal and I am sharing the method with all of you.
1. Take a journal, diary or a book. Draw CKR on all 4 corners of the first page to seal the energy. If you are attuned to DKM, trace a DKM with finger on the first page and say “Fulfill Wishes” thrice. Write your name with pen on the first page. Draw Zibu symbol of Blessings.
2. From next page, start your list. One wish on one page. Put heading/caption for your wish. Example – Get Married or Earn _______ in ____ months or Release _____ kgs/pounds of body weight. If you are setting a time limit, give enough time for your wish to be fulfilled. Don’t be irrational.
3. Next, write down how you will attribute to achieve your goal. What are you going to do to manifest your wish? Many people complain that their wish is not manifesting, it is because there is no efforts and inputs from their side. God help those who help themselves. Universe will help you but your participation and energy is equally required to manifest your wish.
4. Take a picture that resonates with your wish and stick it. (optional)
5. Give gratitude to Divine for fulfilling your wishes. Eg – “Dear Universe and all the Divine higher authorities, Thank you for fulfilling my wish to receive ____ (amount) by _____ (date), for my highest good. “
6. Draw CKR over the written page to seal energy and say “seal, seal seal”.
Do the above steps for all your wishes. As you can see, the main thing here is step 3, where you are creating your own reality, where you are putting your own energy to fulfil your wish.. You can write multiple options as well about taking steps to fulfil the wish.
Once any of the wish is fulfilled, thank Universe, tear off the page and burn it. Make sure you don’t start a new wish on back side of any previous written page as we need to tear the page off.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF: