Article by Rinku Patel
We all know the importance of forgiveness, to release ourselves from old memories, hurt, anger, grudges and complaints about life. What better than to do forgiveness exercise around the year end, so that we can start a new year afresh. This particular forgiveness exercise is not about just listing people whom we need to forgive or seek forgiveness. This exercise is about releasing by acknowledging good in others and the situations.
- Write a name of the person you need to forgive and draw SHK beside it to heal emotions. Draw HSZSN and connect to that person.
- Think and write what you learnt from that person or that particular situation. No, don’t ignore this point by thinking they taught nothing. Everyone we meet and come across teaches us something, there is a lesson to be learnt from all situations and people we come across. So, think hard and write down what you learnt from that person or that situation. Acknowledging their positive trait helps in releasing the anger from within you. It releases negative emotions from within you. You can finally start to look for good qualities in them instead of focusing on negatives.
- Now you need to write and mean this- “I now release and forgive you of all anger, grudges, hurt and pain across lives, space and dimensions and I ask you to do the same.”
- Call upon Archangel Michael and ask him to severe all cords with that particular person across lives.
- Trace a big CKR with finger over the entire page to empower your intention to forgive.
- Do Ho’oponopono 21 times. Hold the paper in palms, think of that person. Say, “Dear ________, I am sorry, please forgive me, I love you, Thank you.” Send unconditional love while doing this.
End by giving gratitude to the person for releasing and forgiving you too.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Master Teacher, Doreen Virtue certified-Angel intuitive, Fairyologist, Realm Reader, Crystal healer, Angel card reader, and Indigo card reader. Other than that she is a Certified Tarot card reader and spiritual writer. Rinku can be reached via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing