Article by Dhwani Parikh
Every year you make the New Year resolutions, this year also you will make it. That is the best way to start a year by deciding what you are going to focus on during this year. And as you already experienced the wonders of the Reiki, we are going to add this energy to our resolutions. This year instead of making some unreasonable resolutions, make 5 achievable and 5 tough resolutions. Write them down on a colorful paper with color pens. Write them down with the timeline, you can also use one paper for one resolution and make the steps with a timeline.
For example, if you are making to lose 15 kg in next 6 months it means every month it should be 2.5 kg and every week it is less than 0.75 kg which is actually not a difficult task. Then write down what will you do for that and make the steps for that also. If you don’t know how to achieve them, write down whom you can ask or what are the resources such as books, Internet or consultants you will work with for getting your information. After completing the writings for each resolution, use the other pen for drawing symbols on the 4 ends of the paper.
Further, after making all the resolutions, give them number 1 to 10 and decide a number of hours you will willingly spend over this every single day. Also, if possible decide your schedule. For example, if you have decided to run everyday for 30 minutes, then you can easily choose, you will do from 6 to 6:30 in the morning or in the evening. So, try to fix the time schedule for this. While writing all these, make sure you keep some time aside for the extreme situations. For example, if you have decided to save some money, but there could be some sudden spending such as car puncture or party of a friend. So, always keep aside some time and resources for the extreme situations. After completing all the writings, sit comfortably in the open space where nobody can disturb you.
- Start the Reiki flow and call the angels for the guidance.
- Feel the gratitude to the higher energy for all the past years given to you.
- Also, feel the gratitude for the next one more year added towards to your life.
- Give energy to all 7 chakras and then take each resolution note starting from the number one priority, and see that in the golden light in the Third Eye chakra that you have already achieved that resolution by the time you have mentioned. See this for three times and feel all the feelings for that.
- After that, take the second one and to the 10th one.
- Once you are done with this, make a big Reiki ball and visualize that all the notes are in the Reiki ball and Reiki ball has covered all your dreams for the next year and this energy is helping you to achieve your goals for the next year.
- Feel the gratitude towards the angels for guiding you for this meditation and new life karma.
- Complete the Reiki meditation by feeling the gratitude.
- Start your work and once you are finished with any of these, torn the paper or burn the paper or bury in the ground.
Thank you readers! I wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on email@example.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/