Article by Vidyaa Bunty Talreja
Even in the best of relationships, things sometimes go wrong. It is not always possible to mend a hurt or wrong in the moment, and little incidents can worsen or grow out of proportion when they are not dealt with at the right moment of time. For those times when you cannot make it right with the other person, the following exercise will prepare the way to patch up the differences and restore harmony between the two.
For this visualization, you will need two candles and a quiet, secluded environment. Be sure to have your notebook and pen handy, in the event that you want to write down the messages you receive. This is one thing I have tried it out and have experienced a very good result.
Things needed for this Ritual:
- A sacred place where you will not be disturbed
- Favorite Deities on a red cloth (optional)
- Archangel Chamuel picture (optional)
- Mother Kuan Yin picture or statue (optional)
- Two candles (preferably pink candles; as it enhances harmony and joy in a relationship.
However, you can go for deep blue candles in order to forgive and heal a relationship, so that the communication and happiness blossoms up. If you are not getting these two, a white candle will be a suffice option)
- Crystals like Rose Quartz, Rhodonite and Aquamarine to enhance smoothness and harmony (optional)
So here is the procedure:
- Chant Om 21 times
- Light two candles. One candle represents you. So carve your name into the first candle. The other represents the other person in the relationship that you wish to heal. Now carve the other person’s name in the other candle.
- As you light both the candles, connect with the HSZSN symbol to invoke the angels and then please say: “I invoke my guardian angel to assist me in this healing. I invoke the Guardian Angel of (the person’s name) to assist in this healing. I invoke the presence of our Connecting Angel.”
- When both candles are lit, say: “I hold this moment, this healing, and this relationship in the Light.” Breathe in, and as you exhale, visualize the healing ceremony also taking place in your heart.
- Visualize the other person. See him or her as he or she really is, good, bad, funny, sad – every way you know that person to be.
- When you have run through the many facets of the other person, ask for an impression of that person’s Angel. Close your eyes and allow the impression to build.
- Invite the Angel to share with you and your Angel what needs to be done to heal the relationship. Listen to the Angel’s response and feel it, too. You may receive impressions of light, color, or images as well as hearing words. Be open to the impressions you receive and do not reject any as being silly or foolish.
- When the impressions fade, thank the other person’s Angel. Then open yourself to responses from your own Angel. Ask: “What needs to be done to heal the relationship?” Again, make yourself open to receive whatever comes, without judgment.
- When you have received a message from your own Angel, ask the Connecting Angel if there is anything else you need to know.
- Thank the Angels for helping you.
- Now imagine a beautiful gift, one that contains the impressions and suggestions you have just received from the other person with whom you are healing the relationship.
- Express your gratitude.
- Now, picture yourself handing a beautiful gift to the other person based on the angel’s advice. Visualize the person being calm and happy after this. Seal this image in pink light with Cho Ku Rei. Keep this image in your mind for some time.
- Now, thank your higher self and the other person’s higher self for allowing this healing to happen smoothly.
- Now, observe the other person’s response. Because we are all connected, any change in your heart will have an effect on your friend, lover, husband, wife, or co-worker. After you do this visualization, you may even find that the other person takes the initiative in making amends.
Happy practicing to make wonderful relationships with people around you!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Vidyaa Bunty Talreja is an IT Consultant by profession. She has studied Psychology and was introduced to Reiki in 2011 by her aunt. Now Reiki became an integral part of her life from then on to change her life and the lives of others. Vidyaa is a Usui Reiki Grandmaster, Money Reiki Grandmaster, and a Karuna Reiki Master level Practitioner. She has learned and practices close to 25 different types of Reiki like Lavender Flame of Mother Kuan Yin, Shaman Reiki, Dragon Reiki, Gajanan Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Unicorn Healing, Angelical Akashic Registers, Telepathic Reiki, DNA Healing Reiki, Wagle Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Violet Flame Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Acu Reiki and Deep Healing Reiki. She is also a Tera Mai Seichem Reiki and Spiritual Healing Practitioner. She reads Tarot and Angel card. She does auto writing using Reiki along with card reading to get accurate guidance for an issue. She draws and interprets Mandalas. She uses mantras, bach flower remedies and crystals in her daily practice. She practices Eknath Easwaran’s Passage Meditation, Praveen Rishi’s Ashtamangal Meditation and Mantra Meditation. She practices Forgiveness meditation and gratitude exercises to enrich her day-to-day life. She lives in Chennai, India. Vidyaa can be reached via email at email@example.com or through her Facebook page KishanGanga - Divine Mystic Haven