Article by Reiki Master Sunetra Dasgupta
Hello beautiful souls! How are you doing today?
Few months back I conducted a complimentary Ancestral healing workshop, where we had a lot of participants. It was very powerful and a month long workshop. By the end of the workshop many unhealed issues of many participants got resolved. One of the meditations, which we did in the workshop, was the womb meditation. I do not know what the original name of the meditation is, but I like to call it by this name.
In many families, there are some hereditary diseases, or some family curse, or some kind of blockage which does not let us move ahead or causes havoc in our lives. As we address the blockages with lot of love and light, the issues get healed everyone gets benefitted.
I have broken down the steps for everyone’s benefit. I suggest if you are doing this meditation, do this every alternate day for a month or 21 days at a stretch to get maximum benefits from it.
- Sit in a quiet place where no one will disturb you for 15-30 minutes. Take 3 deep breaths and relax, to center and ground yourself. Visualise you are in your mother’s womb, safe and secured. Send a lot of pink light and heal with the mental/emotional symbol to the energetic field. You can use “Ho’oponopono” or any forgiveness prayer you resonate with. Keep healing till you feel the energy is lighter.
- Now move to a generation backward, and visualise your mother in her grandmother’s womb and repeat the procedure above. Clear the field for 14 generations. Even if you are someone who is adopted, just connect with the master/distance symbol to their biological mother and clear the energies. If 14 generations feels cumbersome, 7 generations will also suffice. During healing, you may feel various sensations and get messages from your guides and ancestors, accept them lovingly and imply it in your lives. These moments are beautiful.
- Do the same for your father and his side of the family too. Visualise him as a male in his mother’s womb and then move back solely through the female line from there. i.e from your grandmother to her mother’s womb and so on.
- Once you complete both the sides, visualise a beautiful shimmering white light on each side which is removing any residual blockage and protecting and healing the lineage. You will see from the current to the end point, and feel a sense of release and love.
- If you wish to you can draw two pictures of what you experienced and you can name both lineages.
As your body and mind is going to undergo a lot of changes, on energy and physical level, it is suggested that one consumes light vegetarian food and lots of water, so that it shall be easy to assimilate the energy.
Do try this method and let me know how your experience was and spread the love. I would also like to thank the website/person who introduced me to this method, as I have forgotten who it was!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Apart from being a lecturer teaching undergraduate students Mathematics, Statistics, Research Methodology and Business Communication, Sunetra Dasgupta is a Reiki Teacher. She is emotionally attached to Reiki as she feels, when she was nowhere, Reiki came to rescue her. She has channelled Gajanan Vinayak Reiki, and heals and teaches Traditional (Usui) Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Karuna Reiki®, Soulmate Reiki, Fusion Reiki, Wagle Reiki, Angel Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Lavender Flame Reiki, 30 more types of Reiki, Magnified Healing, DLA, Akashic Records, Access Consciousness, Aura Brushing, Cord Removal, Hypnotherapy, Past Life Regression, EFT, Psychic Surgery, Angel and Tarot Card Reading, Runes, Tasseography, Violet Flame, Herbs and Oils, Candle Magick, Signature Analysis, Vastu, Numerology, Feng Shui, Bach Flower, I Ching, Fairy Ring, LOA. She is also an Angel whisperer. She lives in India and can be followed on her Facebook Reiki Page: Soniele Daniel Healing Miracle facebook.com/Sonieledanielhealingmiracle, Instagram at instagram.com/sonieledanielhealingmiracle and on her Tarot Page which she has formed with 2 other members facebook.com/Tarotmaniacs. She has also written a book “Lessons I learned from Reiki” which can be bought from Pothi.com.