Article by Dhwani Parikh
Moon is the symbol of love and many lovers spend sleepless nights watching the moon and thinking about the lovers. The full moon has so much energy of love that it gives everyone love-energy by just spreading the love through rays. This full moon we use this energy to create love for the self and clear all the emotional baggage of the past.
Self-love is a very important type of love which actually gives peace, confidence and self-esteem. If these things are absent, the person is living dead. The person doesn’t enjoy anything and have happiness or cannot give happiness to others. So, it is highly required to have balanced emotions and enough love for the self that even if none another person will like us, we actually can live in this world happily.
A simple meditation on this moon will help to create rebalance in the self and help us to vibrate at the higher level. For this meditation, you need a glass of water (water is moon energy as per astrology) or bottle of water, 3 small paper cards (take a pink or 3 different colors), pens and one camphor.
- Sit in a place where none can disturb you for next 20 minutes with slow noise. You can start the slow music in the background. Also, can spray some perfumes or put the camphor in that room from the morning. Sit near the window where you have enough moonlight.
- Start the Reiki flow and call the angels. Do all the symbols you know.
- Write down 3 good things happened in the past when you have felt the top of the world.
- Or remember the childhood where you can actually have experienced the best without any worries.
- Feel those moments again and again.
- Put all the papers below the bottle of water and leave it for the rest of the night.
- You give Reiki to all the seven chakras starting from the Root chakra and enjoy the silence.
- Finish meditation by feeling the gratitude for those great moments in the life and more you feel gratitude about, more you have those.
- Life is beautiful and everything is wonderful. Feel this and have the curiosity of that kid back to your life.
- Drink the water in the morning. This meditation is not for something to ask this energy but feel the gratitude for what great things happened in the past. Many times in the fast life, we actually forget to say thank you for having great moments and only complaint about the bad moments.
Thank you, readers! Lots of Love and Light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/