Article by Ashwini Chubé
Here I am once again being guided to write this article on Manifestation. Manifestation has always been my favourite topic to share articles and it is always amazing to write articles on Moon cycles. I absolutely love the energies of New moon as it signifies new beginnings and for us healers it is the day where our own manifesting abilities are skyrocketing high.
The new moon of 30th October has lot of significance. Let us see why is it so:
1) The Scorpio New Moon: This being the Scorpio new moon has to do a lot with passion, desire, and deepest magical abilities inside. The sign of Scorpio apart from being passionate and mystical is also the water sign and hence this is a time of emotions changing for the better. The last new moon was in the sign of the vibrant, peaceful, charming Libra and had a very uplifting energy of air. This new moon on the other hand is a lot about introspection and looking within and finding your inner power.
2) Lakshmi Pooja or Diwali Night: It is the day to bring in prosperity by invoking presence of Goddess Lakshmi. The new moon is also the Hindu festival of Diwali, which is significant as the night of invoking Lakshmi – the Goddess of wealth, prosperity and abundance. It is believed that if you pray to Goddess Lakshmi this night, she will bless you with her presence all through the year, which means you will be financially blessed. Hindus decorate their houses with colourful Mandalas of rice flour at the door and light up earthen oil lamps all to welcome abundance.
3) This is on the eve of Samhain: Samhain (pronounced Sow Ween) is the Celtic year ending or what we call as the end of Wheel of the year. It is a cross quarter day, situated between Autumn Equinox and Winter Solstice. This night has a lot of potent qualities which help in Manifestation. In the Celtic Tradition, the year begins at Samhain, this is the most powerful night of the year to perform divination. Also, many believe that it is the night where the veil between our world and those of passed over ancestors is thin. Hence it is a time to give your prayers, offerings to passed over loved ones.
Magical Manifestation with the New Moon
Below is a quick prayer ritual which you can use for manifestation, this New Moon
1) Find a partner or a small group of likeminded healers. Let it be a small group and with close knit set of friends with whom you are comfortable sharing dreams or goals and who have only your best interest in mind. Avoid anyone who has fearful or limiting beliefs.
2) Draw a huge Cho Ku Rei on all 4 sides of the group. If you all are in different places, each one of you should make sure you protect yourselves as well as all the other members in group. Hence I strongly recommend keeping a group of maximum 4-5 people.
3) Ask Archangel Michael to be present with you throughout the ritual, so that all negative energies stay away.
4) State an intention before you start. Let it be as specific as possible.
5) Share it in detail with the group.
6) Light a candle or an earthen oil lamp.
7) Invoke the Master Reiki symbol (if you are attuned to it). If not, invoke all 3 symbols of Reiki level 2.
8) Connect to energies of the New Moon by closing your eyes and say
“Dear Reiki energy and energies of the moon, bless me and help me manifest my desire ____” (describe your desire loudly or in your mind x 3 times). This or something else now manifest for the greatest good of all “
9) Now close your eyes and breathe the energies of New Moon. Imagine all your chakras filled with light and imagine your desire has manifested.
10) The big steps now – One by one each member will congratulate each person in the group for their desire manifested. Again be as detailed as possible. Bless each person with congratulation messages. You may write it down send it or say it.
11) The person who receives the blessings should bathe in the feelings of desire come true.
12) Thank the moon energies. Ask Reiki energy to close the session with white light.
In the upcoming month, look for signs which the divine sends which show you that manifestation has started.
Here is the tonnes of wishes from me as below:
• Wishes for a happy and prosperous Deepawali
• Samhain Blessings
• New moon Greetings
• Angelic Blessings
• Lots of love and Reiki
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
After doing her MBA in finance and working for 8 years in investment banking Ashwini discovered her life purpose and decided to make a choice to be a transformational trainer, life coach, motivational speaker, and a spiritual teacher. She says Reiki helped her find her soul mission.
In 2016 May Ashwini founded Unicorn Insight – a corporate training company. Unicorn Insight trained over 100 people in the first 15 months. Ashwini also founded and runs a recruiting and networking firm – Tree of life. Ashwini has co-founded Urja Wellness and Joy for wellness and all these brands are now part of the Unicorn Group.
Ashwini is a master teacher of Usui Reiki, Violet Flame healing, Angelic healing and is an Access bars facilitator. She has been certified as a trainer by Dale Carnegie. Ashwini is also a mind trainer, an angel card, and tarot reader as well as a teacher and conducts workshops on Reiki, Violet flame, Law of Attraction, Gratitude, Vision Boards and Angels, Unicorns, Dragons, Akashic records and is a certified Fairiologist. She is a regular speaker at HELP talks Mumbai. The Breakthrough workshop is a life-changing workshop where she teaches tools to empower and change your life.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at email@example.com. Her Facebook page is: www.facebook.com/unicorninsight