Article by Ashwini Chubé
Here I am once again being guided to write this article on Manifestation. Manifestation has always been my favourite topic to share articles and it is always amazing to write articles on Moon cycles. I absolutely love the energies of New moon as it signifies new beginnings and for us healers it is the day where our own manifesting abilities are skyrocketing high.
The new moon of October has lot of significance. Let us see why is it so:
1) The Scorpio New Moon: This being the Scorpio new moon has to do a lot with passion, desire, and deepest magical abilities inside. The sign of Scorpio apart from being passionate and mystical is also the water sign and hence this is a time of emotions changing for the better. The last new moon was in the sign of the vibrant, peaceful, charming Libra and had a very uplifting energy of air. This new moon on the other hand is a lot about introspection and looking within and finding your inner power.
2) Lakshmi Pooja or Diwali Night: It is the day to bring in prosperity by invoking presence of Goddess Lakshmi. The new moon is also the Hindu festival of Diwali, which is significant as the night of invoking Lakshmi – the Goddess of wealth, prosperity and abundance. It is believed that if you pray to Goddess Lakshmi this night, she will bless you with her presence all through the year, which means you will be financially blessed. Hindus decorate their houses with colourful Mandalas of rice flour at the door and light up earthen oil lamps all to welcome abundance.
3) This is on the eve of Samhain: Samhain (pronounced Sow Ween) is the Celtic year ending or what we call as the end of Wheel of the year. It is a cross quarter day, situated between Autumn Equinox and Winter Solstice. This night has a lot of potent qualities which help in Manifestation. In the Celtic Tradition, the year begins at Samhain, this is the most powerful night of the year to perform divination. Also, many believe that it is the night where the veil between our world and those of passed over ancestors is thin. Hence it is a time to give your prayers, offerings to passed over loved ones.
Magical Manifestation with the New Moon
Below is a quick prayer ritual which you can use for manifestation, this New Moon
1) Find a partner or a small group of likeminded healers. Let it be a small group and with close knit set of friends with whom you are comfortable sharing dreams or goals and who have only your best interest in mind. Avoid anyone who has fearful or limiting beliefs.
2) Draw a huge Cho Ku Rei on all 4 sides of the group. If you all are in different places, each one of you should make sure you protect yourselves as well as all the other members in group. Hence I strongly recommend keeping a group of maximum 4-5 people.
3) Ask Archangel Michael to be present with you throughout the ritual, so that all negative energies stay away.
4) State an intention before you start. Let it be as specific as possible.
5) Share it in detail with the group.
6) Light a candle or an earthen oil lamp.
7) Invoke the Master Reiki symbol (if you are attuned to it). If not, invoke all 3 symbols of Reiki level 2.
8) Connect to energies of the New Moon by closing your eyes and say
“Dear Reiki energy and energies of the moon, bless me and help me manifest my desire ____ (describe your desire loudly or in your mind x 3 times). This or something else now manifest for the greatest good of all”
9) Now close your eyes and breathe the energies of New Moon. Imagine all your chakras filled with light and imagine your desire has manifested.
10) The big steps now – One by one each member will congratulate each person in the group for their desire manifested. Again be as detailed as possible. Bless each person with congratulation messages. You may write it down send it or say it.
11) The person who receives the blessings should bathe in the feelings of desire come true.
12) Thank the moon energies. Ask Reiki energy to close the session with white light.
In the upcoming month, look for signs which the divine sends which show you that manifestation has started.
Here are the tonnes of wishes from me as below:
- Wishes for a happy and prosperous Deepawali
- Samhain Blessings
- New moon Greetings
- Angelic Blessings
- Lots of love and Reiki
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Ashwini Chube is a Motivational Speaker, Life Transformation Trainer, Wellness coach, Spiritual Teacher, Access Consciousnesses Bars Facilitator & Reiki Grandmaster. Ashwini is also a Writer, an avid blogger and is currently working on her 2 upcoming self help and spiritual books.
She has founded the company Unicorn Insight with a vision to create a world where the world runs on consciousness, joy abundance and love instead of fear, lack and scarcity. Ashwini's mission is to empower individuals to know who they truly and authentically are and help them tap in their power. Unicorn Insight has been instrumental in transformations of lives - whether it is through individual one on one coachings, group workshops, corporate trainings or motivational talks.
Ashwini is a former Investment banker and holds an MBA in finance having worked in Corporate world of Banking and Mergers and Acquisitions with Banks like Morgan Stanley and RBS for 8 years in Mumbai and London before she pursued her calling in 2015.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Her Facebook page is: facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial