Article by Vidyaa Bunty Talreja
Abundance and Prosperity Consciousness is an essential thing to help us experience good luck, fortune, prosperity and abundance. When this consciousness is coupled with Reiki; it can bring greater results. Generally in Hindu custom, people start off with the Lakshmi Pooja from Danderas till the next day of Diwali. They do this pooja for three consecutive days to bring in abundance and prosperity all through the year. I have tried the same thing combining my Reiki practices to enhance good luck, prosperity and abundance for all the Reiki practitioners.
Here I am going to suggest you few ways that you can work with Reiki on these three days to experience fabulous result.
1.Clean your house and keep it clutter free.
2. Pick up a little idol or photo of Ganesha, Lakshmi and Kuber. Place this idol in your pooja room or altar table. You can pick an idol or photo that you resonate with.
3. Put a nice green or gold colored satin cloth on your altar or in a box or in any sacred corner of your house. Now place these idols or photos on the cloth.
4. After setting it up, ensure not to disturb the altar setup for the three days. Let this be your sacred place where you won’t be disturbed when you are connecting for doing your prayer. Always try to connect at the same time if possible.
5. You can light an incense stick to making your healing space effective.
6. You can light a candle to making your prayers to be very effective. I personally pickup the following three color candles for my worship:
• White candle for the destruction of negative energy;
• Green Candle for Money, Fertility, Luck, Abundance, Health and Success; and
• Orange candle for Joy and Positive Energy attraction.
Carve Abundance and Prosperity on Green Candle. Also carve Happiness and Joy on Orange candle. Dress the entire three candles with Cinnamon and clove oil for bringing in prosperity.
7. Now place crystals in your altar next to your deities according to your creativity. This makes your place attractive, making you to connect with positive consciousness and the placed crystals facilitates to your healing needs too. Some of the crystals that you can use could be:
• Clear Quartz (that assists in manifestation),
• Rose Quartz (that assist in healing your emotions or blockages),
• Prosperity Crystals like Green Aventurine, Jade, Citrine, Pyrite, Sunstone, Ruby, Emerald and Tiger’s Eye (that assists in bringing good luck and fortune)
• Carnelian (that assist in career progress and opportunities)
8. Place your money jar in the altar to charge and energize your money jar.
9. You can keep few currencies in your altar. These charged currencies will bring good luck to you and for your family members. Keep thanking the currencies everyday post the completion of three day ritual. Keep them in your wallet.
10. Also keep few currencies according to your capability for donating to the poor.
11. You can keep your prosperity mojo pouches in your altar to recharge so that you can carry with you henceforth.
12. Now on a yellow paper, write “Money flows to me easily, freely, and abundantly. I enjoy spending money on my favorite things and for my loved ones” using a red or green color pen. On the back side, draw the Usui Symbols, Karuna® Reiki Symbols Kriya, Vasudha, Swasthik, Midas Star and Pegasus Jupiter. You can also draw Zibu Symbols for abundance and Prosperity. Keep a Clear Quartz and Green Aventurine on top of it to aid manifestation. [You can go ahead and place any prosperity crystal of your choice.](At this juncture, I consciously thank my mentor and fellow ReikiRays writer Rinku Patel and my soul sister and fellow ReikiRays writer Pinky Punjabi for giving me guidance and tips in using candle prayers, crystals and mojo bags for easy manifestation for different issues).
13. Now consciously connect with Ganesha, Lakshmi and Kuber using the distant symbol Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen and request them to assist you in bringing out good luck and abundance into your life. You could say this prayer, “Dear God Ganesha, Goddess Laksmi and God Kubera, I am consciously connecting with you now and invite you into my space to assist me in living a happy and prosperous life for my highest good.”
14. I suggest you to connect to dieties using the distant symbol Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen. Now use the Shika Sei Ki Symbol along with Sei Hei Ki Symbol and request them to clear your emotions or blockages stored in your Heart chakra pertaining to abundance and helps you in being positive all long.
15. I suggest you to use the communication symbol Shika So and request the divine to communicate back to you. Having a firm belief that there is going to be an effective communication between you and the abundance dieties will help you in receiving right messages for you at the right time. Believe me. This symbol works awesome. Journal all your channelized messages.
17. Post this, Chant the following prayers:
• Chant “Aum Gam Ganapatye Namah” 21 times. It clears all obstacles and blockages on the physical and astral body thereby helping a person manifest their goal.
• Chant “Shreem” or “Shreem Brzee” 108 times. It aids in bringing prosperity to your life.
• Chant “Om Kuberaya Namaha” 21 times. It aids in bringing all riches to your life.
18. I suggest you to connect to the energies of these deities using the distant symbol Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen. Imagine golden rays flooded with money that is coming from them. Bathe in that golden energy flooded with money. Visualize that you are using that money to fulfill your wishes and buying things for your loved ones. Stay in this visualization for 5 – 10 minutes.
19. Last but not the least; express your gratitude to Lord Ganesha, Goddess Lakshmi and God Kuber for blessing you with abundance.
20. Post these three day rituals,
• Keep the crystal in your cupboard that brings abundance into your lives;
• Keep the Charged Lucky Currency in your wallet. Thank it every day visualizing that this lucky currency helps you in buying all the necessities for yourself and for your family members;
• Carry the charged mojo bag that aids you with prosperity; and
• Keep dropping money daily on your Charged Money Jar to buy your thing according to your dream.
• Donate the few currencies that you have kept in your altar to the poor or needy post the third day pooja. This activity will bless you with infinite abundance.
I am sure that this ritual will bless you and your family with abundance and prosperity for the entire year. Happy Abundance Consciousness Practicing!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Vidyaa Bunty Talreja is an IT Consultant by profession. She has studied Psychology and was introduced to Reiki in 2011 by her aunt. Now Reiki became an integral part of her life from then on to change her life and the lives of others. Vidyaa is a Usui Reiki Grandmaster, Money Reiki Grandmaster, and a Karuna Reiki Master level Practitioner. She has learned and practices close to 25 different types of Reiki like Lavender Flame of Mother Kuan Yin, Shaman Reiki, Dragon Reiki, Gajanan Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Unicorn Healing, Angelical Akashic Registers, Telepathic Reiki, DNA Healing Reiki, Wagle Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Violet Flame Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Acu Reiki and Deep Healing Reiki. She is also a Tera Mai Seichem Reiki and Spiritual Healing Practitioner. She reads Tarot and Angel card. She does auto writing using Reiki along with card reading to get accurate guidance for an issue. She draws and interprets Mandalas. She uses mantras, bach flower remedies and crystals in her daily practice. She practices Eknath Easwaran’s Passage Meditation, Praveen Rishi’s Ashtamangal Meditation and Mantra Meditation. She practices Forgiveness meditation and gratitude exercises to enrich her day-to-day life. She lives in Chennai, India. Vidyaa can be reached via email at email@example.com or through her Facebook page KishanGanga - Divine Mystic Haven