Article by Ashwini Chubé
In all the world there is no heart like yours, In all the world there is no love for you like mine ……. Maya Angelou.
In February 2014 I randomly (I know nothing is random in this beautiful abundant universe) I bumped into the word twin flame when I was looking for certain answers in my life. Since then I have been reading, reading and reading about them. I did so much research on the twin flames that it almost became a part of my study and day to life. My phone where I stored so much of research and details on twin flames generated so much energy that it just got swollen with a faulty battery. I realised this and got it replaced as most technicians found “no reason” for this issue. Only a lightworker will understand how immense energy generated can cause issues.
With the divine Reiki master symbol and the distance symbol many aspects of my life started unfolding like a big jigsaw puzzles coming together in the next 2 years. The profound experiences of this twin flame energy dominated a big part of my life. My life was filled with synchronicities, miraculous experiences, out of the blue help from unexpected sources, then seeing 11:11 all the time and a roller coaster ride filled with vivid dreams, visions and lot of magic.
Fast forward to July 2016 when I crossed paths with 2 fantastic masters, friends and as I call them soul sisters- Jhilmil and Charisma who got me attuned to the energy of ‘Twin Flame Reiki’. The two divine symbols channelled by Daelyn Wolf gave me a clearer perspective on my life. And I felt like all the research, experience, reading and emotions I had for all this time were as real. I would thank Jhilmil and Charisma for all the fantastic teaching they gave me and for the encouragement and the belief they had in me.
This article as a piece of work not only includes my work and research but also a lot of teachings which they provided me which acted as a validation to write on this topic and spread the knowledge to the world. It took 2 months for me to write this article and 31 months to research.
But before I begin let me tell you, Twin Flame is not just a concept but a feeling, an emotion, an overwhelming experience and a life changing phenomenon. If you are the faint hearted soul, it is not for you. Also it is a very sacred relationship and hence it is not something to be taken lightly and most important not to be made fun of. If someone has not experienced this relationship, it won’t be advisable to share your story with them, as no one will understand it unless they themselves have gone through this. Twin flames are one of the best deep intense and at the same time shattering experiences anyone has ever experienced. It is the deepest and ultimate experience someone can ever face as a part of human experience.
They say once one twin flame couple unites, there is so much energy generated that at least 300 couples unite as a result of it. When I learnt this from my friend Sunetra Dasgupta, I was overwhelmed just by the thought of it.
Firstly What Is a Twin Flame
Twin Flame is the other part of your soul. It is the Yin to your Yang, the Shiva to your Shakti, the Purusha to your Prakriti. They are almost like your mirror. Twin Flame is composed of the divine masculine and its corresponding feminine energy. So when a soulmate could be a friend, guide family member or lover and can be or can’t be of the same gender as you, Twin Flame is typically someone of the opposite gender as has the complementary qualities ie perfect masculine to your feminine (although there could be some exceptions).
“According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.”― Plato, the Symposium
How will I know I have Met my Twin Flame?
So much has been said about twin flames. They say we look it is almost like you into your own soul when connecting with someone else. However unless you really experience what you call as the twin flame encounter, you won’t understand what feels like being in a twin flame relationship which rips your soul, crushes your heart and then brings out the best in you.
- That weird connection: You connect like anything. You can read each others minds. The telepathy can be phenomenal, when you can almost complete each others sentences.
- The feeling like you already knew this person before you meet: Even though you have just met, it feels like you have known this person forever.
“Soul recognition may be immediate. A sudden feeling of familiarity, of knowing this new person at depths far beyond what the conscious mind could know. At depths usually reserved for the most intimate family members. Or even deeper than that. Intuitively knowing what to say, how they will react. A feeling of safety and a trust far greater than could be earned in only one day or one week or one month.” – Dr Brian Weiss in Only Love is Real.
- Immense attraction when you meet for first time which your logical brain ignores. They seem unreal or surreal to you as if you are dreaming. Logically you may have seen more attractive people before but there is something about them and your logical left side of the brain does not know how to decode it. You may forget or ignore this feeling that you are immensely attracted to this person.
- They will share some or all of the same views and beliefs you have in life. Your views on life and future will be very similar. Your ambitions and temperaments are similar too. Your background stories will contain lots of similarities and coincidences.
For eg: both of you may be peace loving or forgiving. Both of you may be family oriented or have similar tastes in food or travel. The concept of opposites attract doesn’t work here and you are so similar almost like mirror images.
- Your meeting of this person will have meaning and symbolism. Typically you won’t meet them on a random dating site or a matrimonial site by expressing interest to everyone on there; and if you find them there, it won’t be a simple meeting. It will be something you will remember and it will have some significance in your life. Also there are high chances people around you may notice your chemistry far before you both notice.
- They’ll kind of peep in or fall right out of the sky in your life when you least expect it. You were maybe knowing them since long but will find romantic sparks when you absolutely are not looking for love or when you are least expecting love to turn up in your life.
- You may have met first when both of you or either of you were in stable relationships, and hence started off as platonic friends. Later all of a sudden you may feel romantic sparks. This is one of the most common traits as you know them very well when you don’t meet them with a romantic intention.
- You may open up yourself to them and be vulnerable. You may even break walls around you in their presence. This is an important characteristic as your soul feels so comfortable around them as if you are home.
- Most important and last but not least, there is a lot of love and sacredness to this relationship. Twin flames never abuse or harm each other as the base is unconditional love. If at any times the lover is torturing or abusing you or making you feel bad about yourself know that is NOT a twin flame relationship and quit it that moment.
This is a caveat for anyone who is undergoing stress due to toxic relationships thinking they are twin flames. Know that Twin Flames love each other and you would experience this only if the purpose is love. Also if you have lot of karma on hand, the relationship may not be a twin flame one. So do research before you assume.
Do Twin Flames Really Meet on Earth?
This is one of the most common questions asked by people.
Twin flames rarely meet on earth plane. Most of the times one twin is in a spirit form and other twin is a human being. But after 2012, the vibrations of earth have shifted. It is possible that many of us are encountering the divine twin flame relationships as these are one way of spiritually ascending that too at a faster rate.
After having many births as one on earth and another in spirit form, twin flames take births together but do not unite for a few lifetimes. These births are usually series of traumatic experiences of intense love followed by passionate life but a calamity or event causing separation. And finally a lifetime comes when you have seen many births of separation from twin flame and then you actually stand in your power, make a choice and choose to heal all the suffering caused due to many karmas. You evolve a lot spiritually and and if it is your last birth, you get a chance to finally unite with your twin flame and ascend together.
Stages of Twin Flame Union
- Craving for the one
Also called as the stage for preparation or seeking answers. Both the partners are at a stage where they are looking for some answers to profound questions in life. It could be primarily related to relationships, but it could also be related to life purpose, self-analysis as well as career or purely money related. But usually this stage is the trigger. I usually think of the Tarot card “Death “ here since it is a card of major transition in life. You take the first step of your journey to self discovery.
Sometimes if you are in unfulfilling or shallow relationships, you may just break up or part ways as they don’t ‘nurture your soul’. Your friends and family may not understand why you broke up and you may not be able to explain them why you decided to call off practical relationship.
And then it is when you have almost balanced your karma..you realise no one is able to complete you. You crave for perfect one and yearn to feel complete. You send vibe to universe that you are ready to unite with other half.
- Encounter and Realisation
Now that you have put the intention in the universe, the universe starts giving symbols to you. These are what you call as synchronicities. So this is when all of a sudden you meet someone and realise that you were never meant to be with anyone else. You feel so much intense love as if you have never felt before.
Synchronicity is a concept, first explained by psychiatrist Carl Jung, which holds that events are “meaningful coincidences” if they occur with no causal relationship, yet seem to be meaningfully related.
Some examples could be :
- You start seeing 11:11 either on the digital clocks or car plates. 11:11 is a sign that you may be manifesting your twin flame in your life.
“11:11 is the Universe knocking itself out to give you evidence of your alignment.” – Abraham Hicks
- Even though you are in 2 different cities or 2 different corners of the world you may just complete each other. One of my clients Sarah (name changed) was looking for a certain study course in electronics and was not finding it for a long time. She had not discussed these with any of her family or friends. All of a sudden her friend Phillip came up with a brochure telling her about this course and was exactly what she was looking for without even knowing she wanted it. He said he had a ‘feeling’ she would like it.
- Some may have similar facial features or identical birthmark with their twin flames.
- You may start meeting people with same first name as them or overhear their name. The universe is giving you signs … follow them.
- You start seeing 11:11 either on the digital clocks or car plates. 11:11 is a sign that you may be manifesting your twin flame in your life.
- Unconditional love and compassion or the fairy tale stage
This is the most beautiful stage of the relationship as you feel as if you are living a fairy tale. After the recognition, both of them enter into a divine compassion and trust relationship and the bond gets stronger and stronger. They both can understand each other like no one else does. There is lot of bonding, love and unconditional giving. You sometimes feel as if you are really dreaming or living a story right out of a romance novel. You may experience a lot of beautiful dates, long ever-going conversations, joy and laughter. The comfort zone is profound and there is no fear or insecurity involved as you know at the end of the day you are the same soul. This is the time when for one of the individuals, kundalini may start rising and you may experience expedited spiritual progress.
- Turmoil Stage
Well the beautiful times don’t seem to last and all of a sudden all the hidden negativity and deep rooted problems starts coming up to the surface. All aspects of life begins to collapse for both the persons. Some may lose jobs, move cities or even spends hours resolving issues in some aspect of life. Many may even suffer or walk through as we call the dark night of the soul- a period of testing but of a high spiritual growth and learning. My article on dark night of the soul talks in detail about this. All this is happening because both the parties are working out all the long list of karmas before they get into releasing negativity permanently.
- Separation Stage
Another painful stage where the both souls actually separate or part ways. One of them emerges as a runner and another is a chaser.
- The Chaser:
The chaser is usually the more evolved soul and relies on instincts, impulses and most important insights to have faith in this relationship. They understand the sanctity, sacredness and divinity of this beautiful relationship. But they are equally astonished when they see the other partner run away from them after so much of beautiful relationship and may even ask themselves “Was it all just in my head?!” “Do they don’t feel anything for me? “ “How can they run away from something so beautiful”.
For days or months the chaser feels stupid or foolish and thinks they are making it up or having unrequited love. Although deep inside they know in their heart that the runner loves them JUST AS MUCH. To add too their agony, family and close friends tell them that the relationship is one sided and they should move on (of course to keep the sanity of chaser). And many of them unfortunately do and try. The Heart chakra gets damaged when they are grieving and many of them may even get into depression like stages and feel as if suffering from chronic chest pains.
- The Runner
The runner is usually the less evolved partner, they see many negatives coming up in lives. The runner runs because he feels this match is not logical or practical. They may even deny own feelings or try to curb them or divert mind by constantly affirming this is just a phase and will pass. They also feel tremendous attraction or pull towards their partner but logically doesn’t understand how does it make sense. They are petrified of the relationship because has never felt so much intense love before and gets scared of the relationship thinking this may not work or is jinxed. Deep down inside the soul they too want this relationship more than the chaser. The Heart chakra is closed in most runners. The key here is to stop chasing them and let them be. They will return.
- The Chaser:
- The final stage of the Union
The chaser works on themselves and evolve spiritually due to so much pain and hurt which they go through. The chaser then pushes the runner to spiritual path to make them realise sanctity of relationship and its sacredness. The chaser makes the runner understand the full scenario of the soul development and makes the person realise this union is divine and pure. The chaser then does not give up on the relationship, but instead lets go control or outcome of the scenario. The runner then realises the sacredness and why this happened. Both come together and realise why situation separation and turmoil happened. They both then try to resolve differences between each other and realise it was just for ascension and self realisation. Then they dissolve ego. And both finally get deep unconditional love by trying to inculcate forgiveness, rise above fear and help each other to balance karmic debts and together get on their life purpose of serving humanity.
Twin Flame Experience Teaches You Three Things
- Patience in staying calm and neutral in both good and bad situations
- Faith that everything will work out for your highest good
- Unconditional love for your twin flame but most important for yourself
How to Stay Calm when You Are not Together
Irrespective of whether you are a runner or a chaser, the following points will help you have a better time in days of turmoil.
- Firstly Congratulations on have met the one, very few even meet the one. Wherever you are today, know that you are one soul.
- Don’t question yourself or compare your relation with others as you do not really know if it is as deep or they would be settling for a mediocre relationship and have not experienced so much love.
- Avoid taking relationships advice from so called advisors. They are not even 1% aware of what you have been through. Their unnecessary advice will sabotage your mind, so better not to even mention it. Know that your twin will return. After all they are your soul, and there is a reason they showed up. After all they are your soul in another human body.
- Pray a lot and have immense faith for a good day and peace.
- Keep sending SHK symbol to Higher Self and Heart chakra so that you are healed.
- Meditate, read positive books, watch uplifting videos.
- Keep invoking angels Chamuel and Jophiel to bless your relationship.
- Express Gratitude for all the good times together.
- Activate the master symbol and pray to all masters for the relationship working for the highest good.
- Surrender the outcome to the universe as it is always working for your good.
Conclusion: Although Twin flame relationships are tough, they teach you a lot. The most important being teaching unconditional love. Trust it as love is what we eventually are at the core of our existence!
A tiny poem written by me for all Twin Flames
You hear when I don’t utter a word, a letter
You touch me and make my heart flutter
When you make love to my soul just by looking into my eyes
I know our love is true, gentle and wise
I believe I am a part of you
A feeling that comes to very few
Still I lose and find you in these million a life
We are much more than a man and a wife
Love to all my readers!
From an investment banker to a transformational trainer and coach, writer and speaker and eventually an Entrepreneur, Ashwini’s journey has been phenomenal. After doing her MBA in finance and working for 8 years in investment banking Ashwini discovered her life purpose and decided to make a choice to be a transformational trainer, life coach, motivational speaker and a spiritual teacher. She says Reiki helped her find her soul mission. In 2016 May Ashwini founded Unicorn Insight - a corporate training company. Unicorn insight trained over 100 people in the first 15 months. Ashwini also founded and runs a recruiting and networking firm - Tree of life. Ashwini has co-founded Urja Wellness and Joy for wellness and all these brands are now part of the Unicorn Group. Ashwini is a master teacher of Usui Reiki, Violet Flame healing, Angelic healing and is an Access bars facilitator. She has been certified as a trainer by Dale Carnegie. Ashwini is also a mind trainer, an angel card, and tarot reader as well as a teacher and conducts workshops on Reiki, Violet flame, Law of Attraction, Gratitude, Vision Boards and Angels, Unicorns, Dragons, Akashic records and is a certified Fairiologist. She is a regular speaker at HELP talks Mumbai. The Breakthrough workshop is a life-changing workshop where she teaches tools to empower and change your life.