Article by Rinku Patel
According to me, pendulum is one of the most under-rated tools for healing. It can do way more than give yes or no answer to your queries. And when it is merged with Reiki energy, the result is profound. I personally don’t use pendulum for yes/no, but pendulum is my saviour when it comes to cleansing. Cleansing chakras, aura or space, I use pendulum for all.
1. Cleanse your pendulum and draw the Reiki symbols over it. Give Reiki to it for 5 minutes with the intention to cleanse, unblock and balance all the chakras.
2. Ask your client to lie down and draw Cho Ku Rei on each chakra. Now hover the pendulum over the Root chakra and ask it to cleanse and unblock the chakra. Let the pendulum swing (Swinging direction depends from pendulum to pendulum). Once it stops, ask the pendulum to balance the chakra and fill it with divine light. Let it swing till it stops. Do the same method for all the chakras.
You can also place chakra stones over the chakras and then continue with the above method.
Chakra Cleansing II
This is another method of chakra cleansing wherein you don’t need your client in-person or a substitute dummy.
1. Draw distant symbol over the pendulum and intone HSZSN thrice. Say thrice- Connect to xyz (client’s name). Again draw distant symbol intoning the name thrice and say thrice– Connect to xyz’s Root chakra.
2. Hold your pendulum over empty space and ask it to cleanse Root chakra and let it swing. Once it stops, ask the pendulum to balance the chakra and fill it with divine light. Let it swing till it stops.
3. Again draw distant symbol and connect to next chakra and do the above procedure. Do same for all the chakras.
1. Take cleansed pendulum and draw Reiki symbols over it. Give Reiki for 5 minutes with the intention to cleanse aura.
2. Draw distant symbol over the pendulum and connect it with the energies of your client.
3. Hold your pendulum over empty space and let it swing. It may take merely 2-3 minutes or may go on for about 15-20 minutes. Just sit patiently and let the pendulum do its work. Once it stops, ask pendulum if the aura is cleansed. If it says no, continue doing the same next day as well.
Room Cleansing/ Space Clearing
1. Sit in a room. Draw Reiki symbols and charge pendulum with Reiki energy. Hold the pendulum and ask if the room has negative energies or entities. If it says yes, follow the given method below to cleanse the room. If it says no, go to another room and check.
2. Draw Reiki symbols that you are attuned to on the pendulum. Draw 3 Cho Ku Rei symbols. Give Reiki with the intention to cleanse the room from all sort of negative energies and entities. Let it swing. Again, the time duration may depend from room to room. Have patience and let the pendulum do all the cleansing.
3. Once it is done, ask pendulum if the room has negative energies or entities. If it says yes, do the above method again. If it says no, go to the next room and carry on with the above method.
Room Cleansing/ Space Clearing II
If you are doing distant cleansing, draw HSZSN over the pendulum and connect it to client’s each room one by one. Hold the pendulum and let it swing till it stops. Method is same as above except here you connect the pendulum to client’s rooms.
Watch out for my article about cord cutting with pendulum; coming up soon ☺
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Master Teacher, Doreen Virtue certified-Angel intuitive, Fairyologist, Realm Reader, Crystal healer, Angel card reader, and Indigo card reader. Other than that she is a Certified Tarot card reader and spiritual writer. Rinku can be reached via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing