Article by Rinku Patel
Before proceeding further with this article, I would like to make one thing very clear, “Programming Mind” doesn’t mean that you can program someone’s mind as per your wish or program their mind to do things as per your wish. “Programming Mind” doesn’t mean that you can force your thoughts on someone. We are going to use Reiki energy here and Reiki works only for the highest good. So bad or negative intentions will not work, Reiki will transmute it to positive. So, unless the programming is for the highest good for you or the client, it will not work.
So, who needs programming here? Here, “Programming Mind” means filling your mind with positive thoughts rather than dwelling upon negative. We are not removing negative thoughts here, we are simply filling the mind with so much positivity that negativity transmutes into positivity. People who are always thinking negative, who imagines worst scenario from every situation, who keeps finding faults or the ones who are suffering from addiction, depression or anxiety can be benefited by “Programming Mind” technique.
The “Programming Mind” technique is extremely easy as it is totally based on positive intentions. It is best to use affirmations when programming. Here we are going to use lots of Sei Hei Ki. SHK is called mental and emotional healing symbol, works best to heal unwanted mental and emotional habits, soothe aching heart, heals addictions and it reinforces positive attitude by healing your ego.
Step by Step Method
- Clear your mind and call upon your guides and angels. If you are healing a client, call upon their guides and angels. Ask them to assist you in programming mind for your/client’s highest good. Ask them to fix lapses and mistakes.
- Draw Cho Ku Rei on all your 7 chakras. Draw CKR + SHK + HSZSN + HSZSN + SHK + CKR sandwich on both palms.
- Draw the same symbols sandwich on your/client’s Third Eye chakra (front and back).
- Place your one palm on the back of Third Eye chakra or at the base of the skull and another palm on the front Third Eye chakra.
- State the affirmation thrice for the issue you are healing. Give Reiki for about 5 minutes. Imagine multiple SHK floating inside the mind and transmuting all negative to positive thoughts. Optional: You can recite the affirmation continuously for 5 minutes or you can recite it again and again now and then while giving Reiki.
- State another affirmation and give Reiki for 5 minutes visualizing SHKs floating inside the brain. Do this for each affirmation related to the issue. In short, give Reiki to each affirmation for 5 minutes by keeping your palms on front and back Third Eye chakra.
Saying affirmation thrice or multiple times while giving Reiki will pass the affirmative thoughts into the deep consciousness.
For distant healing, do surrogate method. Do this for 21 days and see the changes.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Usui Master. She practices also Karmic Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Angel Reiki, Crystal Healing, Dowsing, Soulmate Reiki, Angel card, Tarot Card, Imara Reiki and Magnified Healing. Classes and Healing: Usui Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Angelic Reiki, Soulmate Reiki, Crystal healing, Angel and Tarot card reading, Dowsing, Imara Reiki and Magnified Healing. Rinku can be reached via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing.