Article by Dhwani Parikh
The lunar cycle is 28 days. It starts with every New Moon and ends with a Full Moon. From last 8 years, I am studying the moon energy and effects on my life and people around me. This time, I want to share with you how the moon energy works throughout the cycle of 28 days and how we can utilize this in our lives to get the best out of it. This lunar cycle can be divided into 8 phases of the energy.
First three and half days are for planting a new wish. This new moon we are going to make it release into the universe with the help of the balloon. Then up to 6 days, we can spend time finding the resources and required things for that wish. For example, to plant any wish such as traveling and then you need to search the place, budget and everything. Then up to nine and half days are used for the collecting those required things for fulfilling that wish. Then by thirteen and half days, they are for revising things and rearranging the plans for fulfilling the wish. Next 4 days are for making the realistic plans for achieving the dreams. By 21st day, you should have the firm plans and resources ready for the wish manifestation. Till 24 and half days, time to reevaluate finalizing the plans and in last days, you need to meditate, visualize and release the attachment to the outcome of the wish. This is the best way to manifest any wish by using moon energy.
This could be used for giving healing for 28 days for some complicated diseases and get the best outcome for the best of everyone. Also, this lunar cycle can also be used to make difficult decisions without affecting by using total moon energy. This could be used for sending prayers to someone. Also, people who have difficulty losing weight, you can use lunar cycle for mental control over eating and make the new habits.
- This lunar cycle, decide at least one thing which could be completed in upcoming 28 days. Take tasks which are not very complicated if you are doing for the first time.
- Sit into the new moonlight and start the Reiki flow after the prayer and call all the angels to guide you.
- Take one gas balloon and write your goal or wish gently with flat point pen.
- Draw symbols around the wish. And hold the thread of the balloon in your hand and meditate for 10 minutes with Reiki flow. Think that you are very happy because you have already achieved that wish.
- Release that balloon and watch it going up. It is night time so use white color balloon if possible so you can watch till some height. Send Reiki to that balloon.
- Say thanks to the angels and complete Reiki prayer.
- Every day in the moon energy, meditate for 10 minutes and visualize that you have already achieved your wish. Send Reiki to the universe to manifest faster.
You can also use this balloon for releasing something which you don’t want in life. But instead of writing what you don’t want, write what you want. For example, you don’t want anger in your life, then write down you want peace in your life. It is difficult to remove something, but always easy to replace something.
Thank you all the readers, Lots of love!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/