Article by Shailja Kapur
Prayer is a communication with a creator where we express our intent by pouring out our heart and soul to the source. Prayer increases hope; which in turn brings positivity.
I believe Reiki, being a Universal Life Force Energy, can add more life to our prayers. We just have to infuse Reiki in it. While infusing Reiki in prayers we should not set limits and boundaries. Just ebb with the divine flow.
I would like to share my approach towards it:
- Do Aura Brushing.
- Sit in a comfortable position (on earth, if possible) to stay connected with Mother Earth.
- Call your Guides and feel their loving presence.
- Do Reiki prayers.
- Start Reiki flow.
- Purify your hands with symbol 1.
- Draw all other Reiki symbols you are guided to on your both Palm Chakras.
- Do Chakra Balancing
We are ready to intensify prayers with Reiki:
Step 1 By Meditation
Inhale white light and imagine it is going through all your chakras and eradicating all the negativities in form of darkness – exhale this darkness. Once you imagine that all darkness has gone away – just inhale the white light and exhale the same white light and keep repeating the process until you completely visualise it and imagine that you are covered with the white divine light. Visualise your prayer in white light and seal and protect it with symbol one in red colour or with Master symbol, if attuned to.
Step 2 By Writing
Write your prayer with deep feeling. Writing opens up your palm chakras. Write your prayer as many times you want with your Reiki hands. After writing the prayer do Koki-ho (one of the Japanese Reiki Technique where healing is given through breath) with love and compassion. Send love energy to your prayers.
Step 3 By Gazing
After writing, gaze at your prayer. Send Reiki through eyes.
Step 4 By Channelling
- We have to raise the vibration of our prayers through energy chakras by channelling Reiki in them. Give Reiki to all the Chakras while continuously chanting the prayer and emboss the prayer in all the chakras one by one starting from the Root chakra.
- Throat Chakra is related to communication and Heart Chakra is considered to be the connection between the matter and the source. Now give Reiki to Throat and Heart Chakra together to make the prayer whole and complete.
- Now visualize the prayer in the third eye as it is already blessed.
- Do Bhumisparsha Mudra.
- Do prayer of thanks in Gassho position.
- Seal and protect the session with Symbol 1 in red colour.
- Thank all your guides/ angels/ Guru for their divine presence.
- Thank You Reiki! Thank You Reiki! Thank You Reiki!
By infusing Divine Universal Life Force energy in prayers we always hope for the best possible outcome. We should have faith in the creator (God) and keep aside our ego and pride. Sometimes prayers get answered in an unexpected way. You can follow the same procedure to increase the effectiveness of affirmation, mantras or switch words.
Self-dedication and surrendering to the Reiki is the divine key to any prayers being answered.
Thank you for reading this article.
Thanks to all my Gurus for their divine guidance and blessings.
Love & Light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Shailja Kapur is a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Healer. She got passion for various Reiki practices and other healing modalities. She also practices Candle Healing, Distant Healing, Crystal Healing, Dowsing, Magnified Healing, Yoga and Guided Meditation. She always felt a strong connection with Reiki. She had started practicing Reiki since her childhood without knowing what she used to do is called Reiki. As possibilities are endless with Reiki, her enthusiasm to experiment Reiki and share her experiences with the world. She believes self- purification, self-dedication and selflessness enhances your Reiki experiences. Shailja can be reached via her e-mail address email@example.com.