Article by Dhwani Parikh
Many of us have the wish of traveling around the globe. I had this wish when I was in 9th grade. And till now successfully I have seen 18 countries and count is on. Some people actually feel this is really boring and they actually love to be home. But still somewhere in deep down there is a wish to go somewhere and see something or it could be a visit to a religious place. Today we are going to talk about how Reiki ritual helps to fulfill our traveling wishes.
Air is the element which is everywhere and that is the element for visualization and travel. Even though we travel by ship or road, this is the element we need to make stronger for fulfilling travel wishes. So, before I tell you about the ritual, there are some of the things required for this ritual. Take one yellow paper (easily foldable), one yellow thread and pencil or pen. Now, calm yourself and think about all the traveling wishes you have. Find the most important from that and decide the date and everything related to this and note down on the rough paper. Don’t use yellow paper now. And decide final one wish for now.
- Now just relax yourself and start the Reiki flow.
- Draw all 4 symbols on the 4 corners of the paper. And then take this paper in your projective hand and face east and say “this is my tool of transportation” and repeat this in each direction.
- And take a pencil and write your destination.
- Draw the symbol on the four sides of the destination.
- Hold this paper for 5 minutes and give Reiki energy and visualize that you have already reached the place and what you want to do there.
- Afterwards, make an airplane from this paper and fly it from any window and release the energy.
- And then get it back and with the yellow thread, hang it near the window till you leave home for that journey.
This exercise could also be done if you want to move to the foreign country or want to have a journey but you are not able to go for any reason. This clears all the negative energy. This is for all kinds of travel, not only for air travel.
Thank you, readers!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on email@example.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/