Article by Shailja Kapur
Water is vital for all living beings. Though it does not provide any calories plays a significant role in maintaining good health. We all have noticed that our energy gets depleted when we are thirsty.
Dr Masaru Emoto claimed that human consciousness, emotional energies and vibration have an effect on the molecular structure of water. He observed that water exposed to positive speech and thoughts and pure prayers produced beautiful crystalline structures when frozen.
Water, a universal solvent, can absorb your intention and also could be energised with Reiki. As scientists believe that drinking water and brain functions are interrelated; it is better to drink Reiki water. I have experienced significant results with Reiki Water and it worked wonders for me and my family.
I would like to share my way of making Reiki water:
- Wash your hands.
- Call your guides or do your Reiki prayer.
- Express your gratitude to Reiki and water.
- Rub your hands.
- Draw the Power Symbol on each of your palm chakras and say in mind “Purify!” thrice while moving the hand in the anti-clockwise direction. I use Mukula Mudra (place the four fingers touching the thumb) to draw all the symbols.
- Draw Symbol 2 in green colour and Symbol 3 in violet colour to connect with divine energies and Symbol 4 (for Reiki 3 practitioners).
- Draw Power Symbol again on each of palm chakras and say in your mind “Charge!” thrice while moving the hand in the clockwise direction.
Now as our hands are infused with Divine symbols, we are ready to make Reiki water. The whole process is divided into three Parts: Purify, Charge and Empower
- Take any drinking water/mineral water in a glass container – purify the water with the Power Symbol and visualise the Power Symbol in red colour on the water vessel or on the water itself and say in mind “Purify!” thrice while moving the hand in an anti-clockwise direction.
- Draw another Power Symbol and charge it by saying in your mind “Charge!” thrice while moving the hand in a clockwise direction.
- Make symbol 2 and visualise it in green colour.
- Now we have to put our intention in the water and then empower it. The intention depends on the purpose of the water.
- Hold the water with both hands and put your intention by chanting mantras/switch words or positive thoughts and best possible required outcome according to the need for a few minutes while giving Reiki to the water. You can also put affirmation.
- Let the Reiki flow for a few minutes.
- Again Charge the Water and Empower it with the Power Symbol – The Reiki water is ready.
- Seal and Protect the session with the Power Symbol and Master Symbol (if you are attuned to it).
Reiki Water uses:
- For general household use/family/relationship– I use switchwords accordingly.
- For healing tired eyes infuse the water with millions of symbol 2’s in green colour.
- In flower pots
- Water fountain
- Sprayed in rooms to remove the negativity.
- Can be used wherever you use the normal water.
- I have also given it to my child to drink during exams and have experienced wonderful results.
Do try it and see the amazing results!
Always give infinite Gratitude to Reiki and just surrender yourself to the loving Universal Life Force Energy – you will notice the difference.
Thank you for reading this article.
Thank You Reiki! Thank You Reiki! Thank You Reiki!
Thanks to all my Gurus for their divine guidance and blessings.
Love & Light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Shailja Kapur is a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Healer. She got passion for various Reiki practices and other healing modalities. She also practices Candle Healing, Distant Healing, Crystal Healing, Dowsing, Magnified Healing, Yoga and Guided Meditation. She always felt a strong connection with Reiki. She had started practicing Reiki since her childhood without knowing what she used to do is called Reiki. As possibilities are endless with Reiki, her enthusiasm to experiment Reiki and share her experiences with the world. She believes self- purification, self-dedication and selflessness enhances your Reiki experiences. Shailja can be reached via her e-mail address email@example.com.