Article by Dhwani Parikh
We all know that the moon has different phases everyday till 15 days and each moon has different energy to our lives and emotions. In all these, Full Moon has the maximum moon energy on the day. New Moon and Full Moon has specific energy. Both helps to clear everyday issues and start something new in life. They have a significant effect on changing your life patterns and decisions making. Moon is astrologically related to mother, mood, emotions, feelings, decisions, stress, water etc. So, decision making is very important aspect related to Moon.
When decisions are made especially for the important areas of life such as career, big investments, relationship or any big decisions gives the best results for the entire life. Those areas are very important as whole life depends on that. So, this Full Moon, we are going to use this energy to clear all the pending decisions in our life. Full Moon decisions are often related to close something which could be some deal or leave something because without closure, you are not able to start something new. This energy also helps to complete the decision which was pending from longer. For example, you are working in a job, and thought of your own business but never started, this moon is time to decide and start simultaneously.
Full Moon causes an emotional imbalance in some people, they remain very stressful and stressful during this day, and so we are going to meditate to calm this energy and then will use it for the best. Full Moon is also energy of subconscious mind and intuition. So, decisions made on this day come from intuition or gut feeling. Meditation before decision-making process is very important because otherwise decision will be based on emotions not based on intuition.
So, make a written note on which issue you want to make a decision. That should be in the form of the question which can be answered by “yes no”. Take that note and make “yes no” chit for that. If your decisions have some options, make chits of those options.
- Go to the terrace or a place where you can have moon energy directly falls on your forehead. Take deep breaths and relax.
- Start the Reiki flow and ask for the guidance of the archangels. Start giving Reiki on your Third Eye chakra and do the symbols whichever you have learned.
- Watch your breaths for next 5 minutes. In between if you have any thoughts, don’t worry. Pay attention back to the breaths.
- After 5 minutes, just open your eyes and watch the paper for a few minutes. Read whatever you have written on that. Now take deep breaths and ask the guidance for the best of everyone.
- Afterwards, choose one of the chits and see what is written on that. Follow that path and repeat this process for 2 more times. Whichever answer repeats more, you have to trust your intuition and moon energy and follow that.
- Thank archangels and Reiki energy and drink enough water.
Thank you all readers!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master
Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on email@example.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/