Article by Dhwani Parikh
The New Moon is a great time to plant wishes, intentions or perform actions for the next lunar cycle. The energy is very powerful to manifest something during this period starting on this day. It is important to plant the wish as closer to the new moon minute, but you can do it anytime in the next 24 hours of the New Moon. Now, it is time to plant the seed of better communication in work, relationship, everywhere.
Also, I would suggest you write down intentions which are shorter and can be completed in the upcoming 15 or 30 days to utilize this energy to the maximum. This is time to understand our life because new moon brings the energy with higher understanding. Further, this is the best time to make intentions related to understanding the higher spirituality, communicating with angels, activating your intuitive or right brain, creative or unconventional writing or making new connections and so on. If you are planning something from longer, it is time to take it to the new level.
We are going to write a letter to that higher energy or whichever god you believe in. We need 3 green candles and to meditate for 15 minutes.
- For this, first of all, write down all the things in your life you are grateful for (at least 15).
- Then under this, write down one of the intentions or wishes which you want to manifest in next 15 or 30 days.
- Now, go outside or sit near a window where you can have moon rays falling on you. Put this chit near you. Take one bottle of water and put it in the moon energy.
- Light all three candles and pray all the angels to guide you in this process.
- Take deep breaths and relax.
- Draw all the symbols of Reiki and start the flow of the Reiki.
- Visualize all the things which you have been grateful for.
- Now do Reiki symbols on each of them by seeing them in the Third Eye chakra in the white light.
- After that, think about your intention and see in the Third Eye chakra that it is already fulfilled in your life.
- Be grateful for that.
- Let Reiki flow through all the body for 10 minutes.
- Then seal this new great energy with “Cho Ku Rei” and thank angels and higher energy for guiding you.
- Put this piece of paper near the place where you put any angel’s picture or temple or at the auspicious place at your home.
- And drink the water as much as you can.
This way, you are letting the flow of the moon energy into your whole body and letting the wishes and dreams to be fulfilled by letting the universe know what you actually want by the power of words and written language.
Thank you dear readers!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/