Article by Darshan.S
Dreams come in many different shapes, forms and sizes. Some dreams can be precognitive meaning they deliver messages of future events/happenings. They can also be messages from our higher self that enables us to solve problems and share spiritual knowledge and wisdom. They help add clarity to an event, or help prepare the conscious mind for some sort of spiritual work. Dreaming is a form of communication between our conscious and subconscious mind.
When we dream, we are in an altered state of awareness. It’s one of the best times for our higher self, our spirit guides and ascended masters to reach out and make contact with us. And many great people of our time made use of this altered state to find scientific breakthroughs, formulate war strategies, create masterpieces, write fiction and make predictions.
Here’s a small list of the greatest breakthroughs that were achieved via dreaming
- In 1816, the tale of Frankenstein, frequently referred to as the world’s first sci-fi novel, was roused by a bad dream.
- In 1965, Paul McCartney created the whole tune for the hit acoustic melody “Yesterday” in a dream.
- The father of quantum mechanics, Niels Bohr, frequently talked about the moving dream that prompted his revelation of the structure of the atom.
- In 1845, Howe developed the sewing machine in light of a celebrated dream that helped him comprehend the mechanical infiltration of the needle.
- Einstein is acclaimed for his virtuoso bits of knowledge about the ways of the universe. As it happens, he went to the phenomenal logical accomplishment – discovering the principle of relativity- subsequent to having a striking dream.
- Ramanujan expressed that the understanding for his work came to him in his dreams on numerous events.
- In 1886, Stevenson dreamed up three key successions from the notorious dream thriller novel The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
- A noticeable German natural scientific expert, August Kekulé shrewdly dreamed of the structure of the Benzene atom which, dissimilar to other known natural mixes, had a round structure as opposed to a straight one.
Here is one such simple technique that allows you to utilize the altered state of awareness achieved during dreaming to find solutions, achieve goals and manifest desires.
- A small sheet of paper
- A book/ journal to keep record of your dreams
The technique is fairly simple.
- All you have to do is write down on a small sheet of paper what you want to achieve and manifest in the following format
- To overcome feelings of failure:
I will have dreams tonight that make me feel successful.
- To attract ideal partner:
I will have dreams tonight that attracts the ideal partner into my life
I will have dreams tonight that cause me to have financial abundance and freedom from stress
Makes sure that you state your intent in the positive i.e. in terms of what you want rather than what you don’t want in your life.
Example: State that:” I will have abundance rather than stating I don’t want poverty.”
- Once you have your dream programmed on a sheet of paper give Reiki to it using whatever symbols that you feel guided to use. Make sure you give Reiki for at least 15 minutes every night. Once you finish energizing this piece of paper just place it under your pillow and go to bed.
- Once you start with this exercise you’ll have more vivid and detailed dreams that you’ll remember upon waking up, so you need to set aside a book/diary to record these dreams every morning. Upon waking write down your dream with all the details that you can possibly remember including smell, color, texture, sounds, symbols, people etc. The dreams will give you insights about what stops you from achieving your goal, in which case you can refer the article Healing your dreams to heal the energetic blocks and patterns that stop you from achieving your goal or you will have dreams that give you direct and practical advice that you can use to achieve your goal in which case all you have to do is apply it in your life.
- Do this exercise everyday until you achieve your desired outcome and have fun with it.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Darshan is a Reiki healer & teacher, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and a Professional Dowser. He owns a Metaphysical Store called “Crystal Alchemy” through which he helps spread awareness about Crystals and other Healing Modalities. You can reach Darshan at www.facebook.com/Crystal.Alchemy.Store, www.facebook.com/TheHealingOcean.