Article by Dhwani Parikh
This new moon at 16 degrees in the Tauras sign has come at the period when 5 planets are already retrograde. This is a period to release all the karma and rethink about everything in the life because 5 planets cover most of the areas of our life. These 5 planets are Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, Pluto and Mercury. Astrologically, retrograde planets made you see from the inside out. They bring a lot of struggle before giving any fruits, so most of us are scared of the retrograde planet. Taurus is the second sign and the earth is its element. Earth element means stability and comfort zone and also rigidity as a negative side. People born under this sign are emotionally balanced and socially sound. They actually never act spontaneously and take time to think before act. This New Moon is also conjugated with sun means to release old habits, past karma and plant a new seed of dreams in your life.
Before this New Moon, it is time to release all the karmic baggage accessing the Akashic records and bury down every bad past in the earth as it is the element of the New Moon sign. This is also a time to bury all the bad memories and throw them far away forever. After this plant a tree to say thank you to the earth element and bring new opportunities and spiritual growth towards your life. This is a bit tough time, but also an ideal time to do a fresh start in your life.
This moon we are going to perform a different ritual to make a new start.
- As the earth is the element, we are going to use the garden for the meditation or any ground space where you can actually have a direct connection with the ground. Use the mat to sit on the ground.
- Try to find a place where you can find peace and nobody will disturb you until you perform the ritual.
- Sit comfortably with a straight spine and relax.
- Close your eyes and take deep breaths. Ask Reiki divine energy to flow and do all the symbols especially the emotional symbol and power symbol.
- Pray the Archangels and call them to guide you through the meditation.
- Get the candles if you can. White is the color for the candles as Taurus is the sign of Venus. If you want to add crystal, you can use your diamonds especially as they have very high earth energy.
- Ask the guidance of the Akashic records and connect with them with the distance symbol.
- Request for the guidance from the records and ask to show you the hints for any pending bad karma or habits or any stored emotions. You can also put a pen and a paper near you so after going deeper in the meditation, it may help you to find out the reasons by writing whatever comes to your mind.
- Breathe deeply and go deeper into the inner self. Just watch your thoughts and see what your mind is bringing out for you. If you feel writing, write it down by eyes closed.
- Imagine there is a purple pyramid above your head and whatever bad memories or pending karma you saw, all those are going into that and seal it with the power symbol, so no longer it will disturb you.
- Thank the mother earth for sharing its element which is one of the fundamental elements of your existence. And also thank all the Archangels and people whom you see during the meditation.
- Open your eyes and feel good that everything has gone away from you.
- Now, time to show your gratitude to the mother earth. As the new moon appears, plant one tree or shrub or herb in the mother earth and if not possible, plant in a small pot and put it in the home near the window. With that plant, think a new dream or wish which you want to work on. Write it on a chit and put it in the clay of the plant.
- Complete your meditation and lock your energy.
Lots of love and light! Thank you readers!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on email@example.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/