Article by Dhwani Parikh
Chanting generally means singing in a certain way and making rhythmic sounds. Here, chanting means you actually speak the symbols and creating sounds when you are drawing it. Where there is a vibration, there is a sound and vice versa. If you use these sounds in a certain way, they open the different dimensions of your life and create some frequencies in the universe. This sound ultimately reaches to the universe and manifests the desires by giving this energy to the physical form. So, this sound is a key which opens a door of energy by creating particular frequency and gives the molecules to unite in a certain way to give it a desired physical form.
As we know, Reiki symbols are very special and all the main 4 symbols are received in certain ways which have tremendous power in them. While drawing them on our Chakras, we are opening our inner body potentials and we can use them to touch the universal energy directly. But what happens if we not only draw, but also chant them and meditate on them regularly? As every one of us knows the sound of each of symbol. When you utter a sound, a form is being created. As many of the readers may know, in the Hinduism, people used to chant the sound “Aum” which is called as “sound of the earth”. I don’t want to go into the religious side, but here I want to emphasize the spiritual benefits of the sound. I would like to write some of the benefits when we actually chant the Reiki symbols while practicing. You can also play different frequency music in the background to activate and give Reiki to a particular Chakra. Also, many of us have learned about the 7 Chakras in which, we have sound for opening up of each chakra.
Once you start your Reiki flow, chant the sound of the symbols. If you want to work on a particular Chakra, you may use the sound as mentioned below.
- Chant this during watching the sky and connect to the universe while meditating. This brings balance to the Crown chakra (OM is the sound)
- Chant these symbols while giving Reiki to the bathtub. That brings the sound energy to the water and ultimately helps to the Third Eye chakra. As water is an element of Third Eye chakra (OM is the sound).
- While writing your diary or notes or emails, chant the sound to open the energy pool of Throat chakra (HAM is the sound). This creates a success in communication.
- When you are with your loved ones or doing the thing which you love the most or any creative thing, at this time, chanting helps to balance the energy of the Heart chakra (YAM is the sound).
- Recite the symbols while cooking and preparing the food. That helps to get sound energy into food and ultimately helps to your Solar Plexus (RAM is the sound).
- While walking in the garden bare-footed or lying on the seashore in the sand, when you are doing something which has a direct contact with earth, chant the sound. That helps to balance the Sacral and the Root chakra (LAM is the sound).
In case if you are not able to chant, you can play background music while working, that also creates the same sound vibrations in the things nearby you. As the Reiki energy flows through our body, chanting sounds to boost the level of vibrations. Repetition of the same creates a particular pattern of the wave and it fastens the manifestation. Scientifically, it is proven that many of the water animals such as whales use sound as a wave to communicate with each other. All the birds use the sound waves to communicate with each other. Even we human use language which is also a combination of sounds. Similarly, chanting the sound is also a vibration language to the universe. Nowadays, many experiments are carried out to test effects of sounds on the earth’s magnetic field. Chanting is also a big part of many religions. So, use this powerful technique and practice it with Reiki to multifold its power and open new dimensions.
Lots of Love and Light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on email@example.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/