Article by Dhwani Parikh
Full Moon on April 22nd is in the sign of Scorpio at 2 degrees. Scorpio is the 8th zodiac in the Vedic astrology and water is its element. People who are born with scorpion moon have an inbuilt solid intuition. They feel what is right and wrong from inside because of a strong gut feeling for everything. Water is the kind of energy which keeps flowing and the only way to keep it stagnant by freezing it as ice same as we stored the emotions inside and become cold hearted. Water also represents emotions and the best way to leave your emotional baggage by flowing water. Didn’t you understand? The best way to empty ourselves is to cry all the bad things out.
This full moon we will have all scorpion energy which has both positive and negative sides. Because we use Reiki to collect this energy and flow in our life, it will bring all positivity to our lives. Intuition is the strongest and positive side of the Scorpio sign. Also, it is a fixed sign so that also brings a stubborn and fixed attitude towards life. We can transform this in a positive way by using this energy towards our goals. By this way, we become more focused towards our goals than other things. This full moon we are flowing Reiki energy in a way to guide us for every confusing situation and help us to direct us towards the right way to the destiny. Also, we will ask this energy to concentrate towards our goals and dreams and help us to unfold secret for our birth and purpose of this life.
Scorpio is the watery sign so our meditation on this full moon is highly concentrated to the water and moon energy. As we all know, 72% of our body is made of water and one-third of the earth is also water. So, it is creating high influences towards our life and also to our thoughts. For this meditation, we are going to cry out every single emotion which is frozen inside us and then we are going to heal our wounds with the help of water.
For this, I would recommend to use white and red colored candles if you want to. Also, we are going to do some breathing exercises which were taught by my Reiki teacher as a rebirth meditation.
We are going to use this water to take bath to clean our aura. So, before you start meditating read it properly and get the things needed.
- Find a place where you can see the Full Moon and that energy directly falls upon you. In case if you can’t you can do near a window or in the garden.
- Take some ice cubes and put it in the bowl. Also, take a bottle of water. Bring some sweets or chocolates to eat after as this will drain a lot of energy out of you initially so in case you feel weak, you can eat.
- Sit silently on the mat. Burn the candles. Do Reiki symbols. And let the energy flow. Start with the deep breaths. 5-6 breaths per minute. Do this for 2 minutes.
- Then we are going to increase the speed of the breath to release all the emotions.
- Start fast breathing gradually. Reach to 1 breath every 2 seconds.
- Let this process go on for 5-7 minutes as per your capacity. During this fast breathing, remember all the wounds happened to you. Every bad thing happened to your life and cry out them and release all the emotions.
- Every breath out, you are breathing out that negativity. Visualize that all the black energy is going out. With that, all the ice is melting because of the emotional garbage out. In this process of fast breathing concentrate on breathing out.
- Cry if you want to. Release all the emotions with this process.
- Now, once you are drained, just relax for a few minutes by slow breathing. Sleep for 10 minutes on the same mat if you feel too drained and eat the chocolate or sweet.
- After you are ready again, start Reiki flow by doing all the symbols you have learned.
- Keep your hands open to receive energy from Moon. Keep the bottle of water open and let the scorpion moon energy flow in that.
- Now, you dream of all the desires and wants of your life and think where you are stuck in your life. Also, any of the decisions which are pending to be taken, ask the guidance for.
- Meditate for next 10 minutes by just enjoying Reiki energy flowing through your whole body. Fill all the energy wherever you had emotional melting. Give it to the Heart chakra.
- Get relax. And before you sleep if you are going to take bath, add this water to your bathtub. Add some salt and clean your all outer aura. In case, if you can’t, use it for the next day bath. This helps to clean all outer aura of your body.
- Feel the peace in the Moonlight.
Lots of love and light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on email@example.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/