Article by Darshan.S
I express my gratitude as this techniques has taken inspiration from the ancient Chinese healing system of the TAO, the understanding of which has helped me work with the intricate energy systems in our body and use them in my every day healings.
A smile is an unbelievably straightforward, successful and effective tool utilized for communication. A smile gives us a feeling of recognition and passes on the message of acknowledgment, adoration, comprehension, thankfulness and well-being. A warm and adoring smile permits the other individual to unwind and let down their safeguards. A smile creates discernible physiological changes by turning on the “Relax Response” of the parasympathetic nervous system which thus causes changes in our glands, our sensory system, our musculature, our circulatory framework, our digestive tract, our respiration. All the systems in the body are colossally influenced when we smile or receive one from someone else.
A smile is likewise an amazingly intense tool in communicating with ourselves. We are communicating with ourselves constantly, once in a while we are aware about this communication and sometimes it happens as an oblivious reaction. The sad part is the things that we convey to ourselves is not generally positive, the impacts of which creates a negative self-image. Our general well-being is influenced because of this negative image of ourselves and numerous genuine ailments, for example, tumors, heart maladies, diabetes are frequently brought on because of long stretches of negative feelings being held in the body.
Smiling inwards helps us to feel a sense of appreciation and pride for our organs and the perplexing frameworks in our body. As we convey our Gratitude to our physiology and life systems, we feel a sense of euphoria and astonishment that our body parts are doing the best that they can to keep us alive and running. When we turn our mindfulness inwards and smile to our organs with adoration and gratefulness, it sets into movement that same change of positive physiological changes connected with the “ Relax Response ” that is activated when we smile.
- Sit close to the edge of a seat with your feet level to the floor. Close your eyes and get to be mindful of the soles of your feet, feel the association with the ground and the vitality of the Earth. Hold your back straight and loose, and the tongue squeezed against the palate.
- Centre, ground and shield yourself. Connect to the flow of Reiki and call upon your Reiki gurus, Reiki Masters, Angels, Archangels, spiritual Angels, spiritual guides and your personal Reiki master to assist and guide you in this healing.
- Draw a big HSZSN about 3 feet in front of you and connect to a source of smiling energy. This can be a picture of your smiling face or of somebody or something you adore and regard, or any memory in which you felt profoundly settled; maybe feeling daylight, being by the sea or strolling in the forest.
- Become mindful of your Third Eye through which you will draw this abundant smiling energy before you and around you, let your brow unwind, and permit the Third Eye to open, as the smiling energy accumulates at the Third Eye, it will eventually stream into your body.
- Allow the smiling energy to stream down from the Third Eye through your face, relaxing the cheeks, nose, mouth and all the facial muscles. Let it flow down to your neck and into your thymus gland.
- Let the smiling energy keep on flowing down through your Thymus Gland, which is situated behind the upper piece of your sternum, and picture it streaming with dynamic wellbeing and feel the thymus gland turning out to be warm as it vibrates and extend like a blooming flower.
- Let the warm smiling energy spread from the thymus gland into the Heart. Draw additionally smiling energy from the picture before you and let the energy stream down like a waterfall from the source to the Third Eye and down into your heart. When you smile deep down to the heart it creates the ideals of bliss and joy. Invest as much time as you need here to feel the heart unwind and grow with cherishing energy. Smile to the heart until it smiles back to you.
- Let the delight and bliss produced in the heart extend out to your Lungs. Feel the lungs open as the smiling energy streams into them. Feel your whole chest loading with smiling, adoring energy. When you smile to the lungs you will break up any bitterness and negative sentiments, making space for courage.
- Let the smiling, adoring energy keep on building up in the heart and stream out to the lungs. Next direct it to the Liver, found just beneath the right lung inside of the lower rib cage. Let the liver be submerged in smiling and happy energy. When you smile to the liver, you will break down all the rage and anger and give Kindness more space to expand.
- Let the smiling energy now spill out of the liver over the belly into the Pancreas, which is situated inside of the left lower rib confine. Thank the pancreas for making digestive catalysts, delivering insulin, and directing glucose. As you smile to the pancreas see that it is healthy and working efficiently.
- Continuing around to the left, smile to the Spleen which is just next to the left kidney. As the smiling, adoring energy develops in the spleen; let it stream into the kidneys.
- Smile down to the Kidneys and feel them start to extend with brilliant energy. The kidneys are connected with the feeling of dread. As you smile to them, dread melts away and the ethics of tenderness can develop. Continue smiling into the kidneys and let the smiling energy development until the kidneys are full with this energy.
- Next, send the smiling energy down into the all the Reproductive Organs. Thank them for helping us procreate and for all the bodily functions that they perform.
- Return your attention to the source of smiling energy in front of you. Be aware of the Third Eye point and permit all the more smiling energy to stream in through it like a waterfall. Emptying the energy down into every one of the organs. At the end of the day envision the thymus, heart, lungs, liver, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, urinary bladder and conceptive organs filled in smiling energy.
End the session by communicating appreciation to the smiling energy of Reiki and everybody who has helped you in this Healing. Express gratitude to yourself for taking an ideal opportunity to express love and bliss to yourself.
All energy is useful energy. Doing this practice daily transmutes the negative feelings gathered in our body into energy that can be used for our development and improvement.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Darshan is a Reiki healer & teacher, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and a Professional Dowser. He owns a Metaphysical Store called “Crystal Alchemy” through which he helps spread awareness about Crystals and other Healing Modalities. You can reach Darshan at www.facebook.com/Crystal.Alchemy.Store, www.facebook.com/TheHealingOcean.