Article by Dhwani Parikh
Moon has the highest effects on the psychic life and emotions of all the human beings on the earth. This April 7th, the moon is entering into the zodiac Aries which is the first sign of all the zodiacs. Also, this is the first new moon of the season spring. The winter is a good time to hibernate and go inside whereas the spring is a time to leave the cocoon and flourish. Also, this is a time to plant new seeds and grow with nature. This is the time to start a new life with all the vibrant colors. This is not something we are doing for our physical body, but this energy is beyond that. It belongs to the soul. So, we are not going to manifest any worldly pleasures, but going to clean ourselves and prepare for the new beginning.
Aries moon people are the ones who react at the speed of the light. Enthusiasm, passion, joy, cheerfulness are the synonyms of their nature. They are optimistic, fast and always ready to jump to take the action. These people don’t hold any grudges and they are extremely independent by nature. This new moon, we are going to use all these energies of the Aries moon to bring it in our life. Though we all are not born in the Aries moon still, meditation on this day helps to bring the positive energy of this day to our life by leaving all the bad emotions and planting new seeds. It brings the passion for our dreams and Aries, the fire sign, clears all the bad emotions from us.
On this day, we are going to take a rebirth by clearing all the sins or bad karma and bringing back all the pulsating energy to our life. We will clean all the karma with Reiki and then fill the space with rainbow colors of the spring. We will fill all the Reiki energy in seven stones to bring happiness and peace to the world. For this, take all the seven color stones which symbolize our chakras. They are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. Decorate them as you prefer to and put them into the basket. They could be of any size. In this meditation, we are going to use a hare symbol as bunny also symbolizes the fertility or rebirth.
- Firstly, sit quietly and do the Reiki prayer. Choose your garden for this as it brings the best spring energy or you can do it anywhere near the trees.
- You can perform this in the evening or at night.
- Take deep breaths and draw the Reiki symbols and let the energy flow.
- Call the angels and have hare symbol near you to bring more energy.
- Pray the goddess spring to clear all the sins you did till today in all the births and bring new vibrant energy to your life.
- Ask for the forgiveness and think that all the white energy is entering through the Crown chakra and all the black energy wherever stored in your body in the form of a disease or clots is releasing and leaving you from your right toe.
- Feel that all the karma is getting cleaned by this process and you are feeling more and more relax every breath.
- Now after cleaning all the energy from the toe seal your white energy with the Cho Ku Rei symbol and cover yourself with white light or wear the cocoon of the white light.
- Take one stone at a time, starting from the Red. Hold it between the palms. Red is the symbol of the Root chakra. Release all your fears by starting the energy flow. Do all Reiki symbol on that stone and fill in the energy of the Muladhara chakra at least for 3 minutes. Put it back into the basket.
- Now take an orange stone which represents Hara Chakra and clear all the guilt and fill it with Reiki energy.
- Afterwards, take a yellow stone which represents Solar Plexus and forgive yourself for everything and fill it with Reiki energy.
- Later, take green, blue, indigo and violet stones one by one. Clear grief, lies, illusion and attachments respectively and fill Reiki energy in all of them.
- Now, arrange them in a rainbow colors and cover it with Lily flowers and you can use other flowers too.
- This is not something we are doing for our physical body, but this energy is beyond that. It belongs to the soul.
You can gift this basket of stones to your loved ones with lots of Reiki energy or keep it at home in your room to constantly get the energy. You can also put them near the plants in your room. You can also plant a new tree and place these around the tree.
Happy New Moon!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on email@example.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/