Article by Ashwini Chubé
We all know that Full Moon is a time to let go of all that does not serve us. The upcoming Full Moon on 23rd March 2016 is also a special one. Not just because it is close to the equinox but also because it is the festival of Holi in India and many cultures. Although Holi is more about the festival of colours it is also the night of bonfire in which all the families dispose of all the old and worn out things in order to make room for the new. Also the bonfire consists of dried leaves, twigs, branches of tree etc. The entire cluster is set fire to and people worship the fire and throw coconuts in it as an offering.
This Full Moon we can do a small ritual along with Reiki symbols and Angels. This ritual can be done by anyone and everyone irrespective of your religion and faith.
Of late I have been getting a lot of guidance to take help from Archangel Nathaniel to manifest. Nathaniel means “Gift of God”. His colour is red and he helps you manifest desires and letting go of all the garbage. In today’s article, we’ll talk about him and how can we seek his help in doing a fire prayer.
How to Do the Ritual
- We are first going to decide what we want to manifest and then find all that acts as an obstacle in the process and then to let go of them. If you want you can write it down on a piece of paper, which can be burnt off in the fire.
- Make sure you go to an open space or a garden or a park or a beach.
- Next gather wood or twigs or papers and put them all together.
- Now add Reiki symbols to the ingredients. If you are a master you can invoke the Dai Ko Myo and ask all masters to bless you.
- Ask your guardian angels, masters and Archangel Michael to protect you as you do this ritual.
- Light up the fire and add rock salt to it. You can further add dried herbs of your choice to add aroma.
- Look at the Full Moon and ask her to support you in this ritual.
- Next invoke Archangel Nathaniel, the Angel of Fire and the Angel of Purification. He is also the angel of manifestation. Ask Archangel Nathaniel to help you focus only on that which you desire or on what you wish to manifest. Ask him to remove fears and self-doubts from your mind. Ask him to burn all obstacles with his fire. If you have written on paper, add the paper here. Imagine all the obstacles getting burnt. If you are not sure of what are your obstacles, ask Nathaniel to identify those and burn them.
- Thank the energies and the angels.
- Let the fire burn off completely.
Thus this ritual will help us let go of all our issues on the Full Moon day and help us being clear of our manifestation goals. Hope this article helps.
Here is wishing happy Holi to all who celebrate and everyone enjoy the bonfire!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Ashwini Chube is a Motivational Speaker, Life Transformation Trainer, Wellness coach, Spiritual Teacher, Access Consciousnesses Bars Facilitator & Reiki Grandmaster. Ashwini is also a Writer, an avid blogger and is currently working on her 2 upcoming self help and spiritual books.
She has founded the company Unicorn Insight with a vision to create a world where the world runs on consciousness, joy abundance and love instead of fear, lack and scarcity. Ashwini's mission is to empower individuals to know who they truly and authentically are and help them tap in their power. Unicorn Insight has been instrumental in transformations of lives - whether it is through individual one on one coachings, group workshops, corporate trainings or motivational talks.
Ashwini is a former Investment banker and holds an MBA in finance having worked in Corporate world of Banking and Mergers and Acquisitions with Banks like Morgan Stanley and RBS for 8 years in Mumbai and London before she pursued her calling in 2015.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Her Facebook page is: facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial