Article by Nikita Dudani
Reiki is infinite and so are its benefits. While, you can heal, cover, shield, and protect yourself, Reiki itself is a blessing while travelling. It is like an added partner who does not require any ticket, passport, or security check.
Many techniques and personal experiences have been written on Reiki and how it can be used to keep your travel safe, happier, and secure. Then what does this article contain?
I am here to share with you all an interesting insight. While you use Reiki to keep you protected from all sorts of negativity and mishaps, it also tells you how your travel is going to be. Yes, sometimes you will feel intuitively that despite doing Reiki and praying to all Angels, you would not feel same excitement for the current travel as you used to have for earlier travels.
It may happen for various reasons such as:
- The travel is in your luck but not as you has planned it. You might experience something entirely vague than you had felt before.
- It may not be bad but it won’t be good either.
- Or you are just there to relax and not explore.
The reasons are endless yet the question arises what to do after you get the intuition that the travel might not be a great experience. You can call Reiki to guide and protect you. This way, Reiki will improve your overall experience so that if not a best trip, at least you can have a better trip.
The trick for it lies in simple steps:
- Ground yourself and take deep breaths till you are calm and composed.
- Use the five mantras to begin the Reiki.
- Keep your intention such as ‘I request Reiki to uplift my entire travel plan and keep it safe and protected.’ Or ‘I request Reiki to keep flowing through my entire travel, keeping it safe and protected from any mishaps and/or negativity.’
- If you have learnt Level 2 and 3, use the symbols as needed and taught.
- Feel and see the golden and/or white Reiki light filling your body in and around, making a protection layer.
- Continue visualizing the Reiki light around your travel plan, vehicles, transport, food, roads, and everything that comes in your travel.
- Once you have seen the Reiki light around everything, you can stop your meditation.
- Balance the Reiki. Offer your thanks to Reiki, Dr. Mikao Usui, and God.
It works! Do try it and share your experience.
|| Hare Krishna || Jai Reiki ||
Nikita Dudani is a Reiki Practitioner & Therapist residing in Ahmedabad, where she touches many people’s lives through Reiki & intuition. She practices in-person healing and distance healing. She is also a Tarot Card Reader and an Intuitive. Reach out to me at www.facebook.com/aakrutitarotandreikicentre/