Article by Anamika Mishra
Vows, pledge, affiance, oath…all mean to make a determined decision or promise to do something. Do you always experience a repeat pattern in a similar kind of situation? And then do you feel or think that it is a mere coincidence? Give it a thought… whenever we experience any repeat pattern it is mostly because of our past karmas, attitude, habits, personality, environment and last but not the least VOWS that we have taken in our previous births and even in our present birth but may have forgotten all about it. Here, I want to share my personal experience. In this lifetime, at present I am fat; when I did Akashic Reading for myself I found out that in three of my previous births I had vowed that I shall indulge on food, as a result even when I was slim I had a voracious appetite.
One day when I was channelling, Archangel Raziel came to my rescue to get rid of vows that I had taken in my previous lifetimes. You too can experiment with the same and then you can post your feedback in the comments section.
Please follow the below-mentioned steps to get rid of vows taken either in this birth or previous ones:
- Call Reiki (Attitude of Gratitude).
- Invoke Archangel Raziel. Connect to him with HSZSN or Iava. Light a candle or even incense. You can use a sandalwood incense or sandalwood essential oil in a diffuser. You may even charge a pre-cleansed Clear Quartz crystal and infuse it with Reiki symbols.
- Use HSZSN to connect to all your previous lifetimes.
- Be absolutely relaxed yet attentive and still while doing this. Intend that you get rid of —————(issues that you face repeatedly). Ask Archangel Raziel to dissolve the vows that you have taken in your previous births or even in the present one. Write your prayer and Reiki it.
- As it gets over trust and believe that it has been done.
- Express your gratitude.
- Do this process for a span of at least 11 days (this is as per the channelled message that I received from Archangel Raziel) I feel that doing it for 11 days would definitely dissolve the vows so that we all can enjoy our present life in a more fulfilling manner.
- Once done, call off Reiki and express your gratitude.
Loads of love and light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Anamika Mishra has been a teacher of English. She has done her Masters in English and M.Phil. in Education. She has been accredited by the WMA and American Council of Holistic Healers. She is a certified Fairyologist by Doreen Virtue. Anamika is a Usui Reiki Grandmaster, Angelic and Crystal Therapist and Trainer, Tarot and Angel Cards Reader, Lama Fera Teacher and Healer, Yogmaya Teacher and Healer and Akashic Records Reader and Trainer. She also teaches Crystal Ball Gazing and Automatic Writing. Anamika Mishra is also a certified Life Optimization Coach. Her mission is to make people self-reliant, realize one’s own divinity and power and live a life filled with peace contentment and happiness. Feel free to connect to her at email@example.com. For more information visit her website www.spiritualcafe111.com.