Article by Dhwani Parikh
We have already talked about the earth and water elements before. Reiki symbols are not just symbols, but they are actually scientifically connected to nature. Air is the third element in the “Panchbhuta”.
The Distance Symbol – Air
Air represents the freedom. Air means thought, reason, freedom, memory, communication, intelligence, awareness and knowledge etc. The distance symbol connects with all other energies by the means of the air. The meaning of this symbol is “The God in me reaches out to the God in you to promote enlightenment and peace.” As we breathe in and breathe out, we are connected with all other human beings and by using this symbol and Reiki energy; we can actually feel this connections. We can send Reiki to anybody at any place by using this air element. This element balances our Throat chakra or our speech or freedom of expression and also the Third Eye chakra. That also represents a quality of voice, communication, confidence and expressions. This gets block by lies, dishonesty, garrulousness, backbiting, gossips, boasting, selfishness and manipulations.
The distance symbol not only connects with others but also, boosts our divine knowledge in terms of intuition. It also improves the freedom of thought and expression by cleaning Throat and Third Eye chakras. If we think of freedom, we always symbolize it with the bird who freely flying in the air. This element is also very important for freedom in terms of communication, in terms of decisions, in terms of actions or beliefs. The person who has a habit of speaking lies can be healed by this symbol. Also, this helps to take out our emotions by means of communication so, it is used with the emotional symbol.
This also helps to find any lost object. Because it connects us with all the energies out there and helps to pick the frequency of the lost object and by that means we can find it. People who practice meditation regularly can do telepathy, distance healing, astral travelling etc. using this symbol. This helps to connect with anything which is connected with the air. Laughter is also related to this element. The balance of the air element in the person displays thoughtful personality who carefully evaluates each part of the problems.
Imbalance in this element brings lies, hasty decisions, dishonesty and manipulations. The person has difficulties in communications and expressions mostly in relationships and at work. They cannot be firm on the commitments and can easily be distracted by anything. Also, they have problems related to logical thinking and they are very orthodox. Additionally, they easily forget the things and for the students, if this element is imbalanced, they cannot remember their studies.
To find the lost objects, this is the most important symbol in Reiki. This also helps to connect with any person in the world to heal. This symbol aids psychic healing, distance communication, astral travel and to free from any negative energy.
Crystals used for balancing the air element: Amethyst, Citrine, Diamond, Mica, Opal, Tiger Eye, Topaz, Turquoise, Sphene, White Fluorite, Zircon.
Plants used to balance the air element: Alder, Birch, Anise, Lavender, Lemongrass, Acacia and Mimosa.
- To balance the air element, space should be very clean and meditate where you can breathe pollution free air, if possible near trees or any natural place. If none of this available, you can use terrace to meditate and balance your air element.
- Deep breathing is highly required in this meditation.
- Relax. Breathe deeply.
- You can use candles, plants and flowers as an addition to this meditation. Also, use symbols such as butterfly, bat, eagle, owl, hawk, hummingbird etc symbols or pictures.
- The Throat and Third Eye chakra are mainly related to this meditation, but you can give Reiki to all the chakras as air element is all around us and also helps to connect with anybody in the world.
- Say your Reiki prayer and call the angel Raphael and ask the guidance throughout the meditation. Use the distance symbol in this meditation. Think that you are a bird and you have got all the freedom. You are flying in the sky, enjoying the rainbow, seeing the birds and enjoying your freedom.
- Think about the lies, manipulations and selfish behaviour you did in past. Ask for the forgiveness and release all the energy related to that. Cut the cords of that energy if required.
- Feel the air and see the air molecules are entering through your nose and running inside the body. Giving oxygen to each and every cell and collecting all Carbon dioxide (negativity) from your body.
- It is throwing out all the negativity with breathing out. You are free from all the lies and manipulations. Your thought process has become cleared.
- The whole body is getting cleaned. The air element has been balanced.
- Now, if you are searching for any object or want to communicate with any distant person, connect the frequency of that person or object with the symbol.
- Feel the gratitude for the quick connection.
- Say whatever you want to say to that person and give a red heart to blossom the love.
- Tell that object that you are really grateful to using it and come back to the present dimension of your life.
- Say thanks for you have got enough oxygen to breathe in and you are alive because of that. Say thanks to the angel for all the guidance.
- Open your eyes and breathe normally.
This also helps to heal smoking habit or asthma. This distance healing symbol is taught in the second level of Reiki and with that, we can connect with anybody. But it is just one part. This symbol also connects us with the “Akashic Records” and karmic healing. We draw this symbol on our intention slips or in the Reiki box to connect with the frequency of the intension in future. It also helps to control cravings and sending Reiki regardless of time and space.
Love and Light!
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/