Article by Ashwini Chubé
The energies of the moon link us to our intuitive and emotional side. That is the reason the Full Moon is an extremely intense time and hence a good time to let go of what doesn’t serve. The Full Moon is a time when the course of the waxing moon changes to waning moon. In ancient times the Pagans believed this was an excellent time to let go of what did not serve them.
The next Full Moon which happens to fall on Christmas day is a rare situation happening after many years. The last one being 1977 and the next one won’t be till next 19 years. Christmas a time for joy and hope. This Christmas, let us only keep the good with us and let go of any whims and anxieties or fears. We’ll guide you through a quick meditation.
Full Moon Meditation
- This can be done by anyone at their own place. All you need is quiet place where you won’t be disturbed.
- If you wish you may take a rock salt water bath before you sit for this meditation.
- Call upon Archangel Michael to protect you and keep you away from any negative energies. You can additionally draw a CKR for protection.
- Light a blue candle and pray to Archangel Haniel the Moon angel, connecting yourself to Haniel with the HSZSN symbol.
- Imagine roots going through your feet till centre of the earth and grounding excess energies.
- Once done we can mentally think of what all we wish to let go. It may be anything from your fear of heights or fear of water or your smoking habit or anything else which you may wish to let go. You may affirm to yourself saying” I am grateful that I let go of xyz habit”. Say it for as many times as you want to. Let your intuition guide you.
- Once you affirm the statement, imagine linking yourself to the situation and physically letting go of it. You can imagine many angels holding a box and you putting the thing you want to let go into the box. Imagine the angels taking it away.
- Thank the energies and end the meditation.
- Relax yourself now and you may have a ginger and lemon grass tea. It is advisable to have ginger tea as it helps you ground. Add a dash of honey to it and drink it.
- Alternatively, you may write whatever you want to let go on a piece of paper. You can address it to the angels and draw Reiki symbols behind it. Write a letter preferably with black ink to help you let go. Be as detailed as possible. You can sleep with the letter below your pillow overnight. The next morning you can either tear it off or burn it off or flush it or even give it to the sea god.
- Sometimes the paper will take too long to burn, make sure it is burnt properly. It means the more the time it takes to burn it away, the harder for you it is to let go. In such cases, ask angels and Reiki energy to help you let go.
- Remember not to bury it in mother earth. We usually bury what we wish to manifest by sowing it like a seed in mother earth’s womb and on the other hand burn or flush or tear what we wish to let go.
Have a wonderful Christmas Full Moon. Greetings to everyone for a Merry Christmas!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
After doing her MBA in finance and working for 8 years in investment banking Ashwini discovered her life purpose and decided to make a choice to be a transformational trainer, life coach, motivational speaker, and a spiritual teacher. She says Reiki helped her find her soul mission.
In 2016 May Ashwini founded Unicorn Insight – a corporate training company. Unicorn Insight trained over 100 people in the first 15 months. Ashwini also founded and runs a recruiting and networking firm – Tree of life. Ashwini has co-founded Urja Wellness and Joy for wellness and all these brands are now part of the Unicorn Group.
Ashwini is a master teacher of Usui Reiki, Violet Flame healing, Angelic healing and is an Access bars facilitator. She has been certified as a trainer by Dale Carnegie. Ashwini is also a mind trainer, an angel card, and tarot reader as well as a teacher and conducts workshops on Reiki, Violet flame, Law of Attraction, Gratitude, Vision Boards and Angels, Unicorns, Dragons, Akashic records and is a certified Fairiologist. She is a regular speaker at HELP talks Mumbai. The Breakthrough workshop is a life-changing workshop where she teaches tools to empower and change your life.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Her Facebook page is: www.facebook.com/unicorninsight