Article by Darshan.S
We are made up of more than just our physical bodies. The physical body constitutes one of the seven bodies that we are made up of. We are made up of the physical body, etheric body, astral body, mental body, Psychic body (Manas), Transcendental body(Buddhi) and the Divine body (Atma).
The healthy functioning of all these bodies is what leads to an overall sense of wellbeing, happiness, joy and abundance.
When we go through a traumatic life experience it creates an energetic disturbance in some or all of these bodies. These energetic disturbances can be seen as wounds in the respective bodies, even though we cannot see them with our physical eyes, they are just as hurtful and painful as a physical wound. Over time we become unaware of where and why this pain exists and we wonder why we experience a continuous feeling of pain and hurt? And as we function from this energetic state we attract to us situations and circumstances that cause more pain and hurt.
So in order for us to live a whole and complete life we must heal these wounds and here’s a simple technique on how to do so.
- Sit in a relaxed and comfortable position. Clear out all the distractions.
- Invoke the divine Reiki to flow through you. Call upon your Reiki guru’s, Reiki masters, angels, archangels, spiritual angels, spiritual guides and your personal Reiki master to assist and guide you in this process.
- Shield and ground yourself and use whichever technique that is comfortably to you to reach the state of Alpha.
- Once you are in Alpha, take three deep breaths and as you exhale say the words relax to yourself.
- Once you are relaxed, mentally scan your bodies layer by layer and get a sense of where you are experiencing energetic disturbances in your body (wounds) and make a note of it. (you can start working on one body at a time).
- Once you locate these wounds begin by cleansing them using the “cleansing symbol Cho Ku Rei” or the violet flame. (Spend some time at this step when you’re doing it for the first time for there may be a lot of accumulated unwanted energies. )
- Once the cleansing process is done “Invoke the divine light” to fill these wounds completely and heal them. (a lot of repressed memories or emotions may come up as you do this step, just observe, breathe and let go).
- Next mentally construct or ask the source for a Band-Aid made out of light with “CKR” engraved on it (choose any color of light that represents healing to you). And gently place this band aid on all the wounds so that it continues to heal even after you stop channeling Reiki.
- Express gratitude for the healing that has taken place and close the session.
Applications of the “Band-Aid of Light”
- Use it in your self-healing sessions whenever you come across any wounds in any of your bodies.
- Use it on your clients so that the healing continues to take place even after you stop channeling Reiki.
- When you see a bird or animal that is physically wounded, visualize putting the Band-Aid on their wounds so that they receive the healing even though you cannot stop and channel Reiki at that time.
- You can use it on Plants and Trees as well, they are also living being and they do experience pain because of all the abuse that they are put through. Put on the Band-Aid whenever you see a plant/tree that is hurt.
- When someone is going to be operated upon, it’s a very good idea to put on the Band-Aid to prevent external energies from entering the bodies and to speed up the recovery process.
- When there is a physical hurt/wound do put on this spiritual Band-Aid along with the actual one so that the healing takes place more quickly. You can also use It to stop/slow down bleeding (internal or external bleeding) in case of physical injuries.
- When any of the organs of the body are not functioning normally as they should, apply the Band-Aid to the organ (organs malfunction when they accumulate negative emotions, Light will help transmute and release these negative emotions from the organs).
- When you are doing any kind of energy healing or balancing, use it on your chakras and meridians to aid in the healing process.
Love & Light
Darshan is a Reiki healer & teacher, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and a Professional Dowser. He owns a Metaphysical Store called “Crystal Alchemy” through which he helps spread awareness about Crystals and other Healing Modalities. You can reach Darshan at www.facebook.com/Crystal.Alchemy.Store, www.facebook.com/TheHealingOcean.