Article by Ashwini Chubé
After getting wonderful response in the form of email messages full of love and gratitude from all our readers from every corner of the world on the article on Flashcard Reiki, I was guided by my guides to write another article that talks of manifestation through Reiki. This article talks about what we call as a Reiki Vision board.
What is a Vision Board?
Vision board is a simple technique to identify your goals and focus on manifestation without distractions. It can be made as a collage of pictures together with expressions or quotes defining your goals as if they are already achieved.
Reiki Vision Board
This particular technique has double power since it has a power of vision board and power of Reiki with it. This will help quick manifestation.
- First and foremost be extremely focussed handling only one issue at a time. Don’t do too many issues as you’ll lose focus and it will divide your power. It would be like putting too many eggs in a basket.
- Once you identify your issue start gathering pictures relating to it getting resolved focussing on the best possible outcome. Think of what you really want and hold no limitations. E.g.: if you are planning a baby, identify items related to baby. Including baby clothes, diapers, milk bottles etc. Collect pictures of baby and baby items. Also take a picture of you and your partner.
Don’t think of why you cannot conceive or why it has not happened in the past. Release all the issues.
- Go step by step. Focus on what is next you want in your life. For example if you are looking to get married thank God for the relationship and remember all good times you both had together. Put pictures of both of you together and put pictures of rings or marriage rituals. Don’t jump to life after marriage as of now; we’ll be making another vision board for that when the time comes, right now focus!
- Now put all pictures and thoughts together in a collage. Add colour. Take a fresh blank paper or a board if you are putting physical images. Else you can also do it on a computer using PowerPoint or Photoshop collage and then take a print or may do it on paper with pictures.
I suggest a physical copy with paper. You may add extra objects like ribbons, feathers or hearts or stars or anything reminding you that your desire is now a reality.
- Write your thoughts and feelings in outlined or cloud boxes. Show gratitude in those feelings.
E.g.; wow I am so happy and thankful in a new job…this office is great. I am getting great money.
- Now that your Vision board is ready, let us give Reiki to it.
- Sit in a meditation with DND sign.
- Now, on the reverse of vision board draw all Reiki symbols. At the bottom of the paper express gratitude. Then write, “this or something better now manifest for the highest good of all”.
- Channel Reiki for 21 days continuously through your palms on the paper. If you are level 1 skip the symbols just channel with your hands.
- Have faith. This manifests. Trust Reiki!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Ashwini Chube is a Motivational Speaker, Life Transformation Trainer, Wellness coach, Spiritual Teacher, Access Consciousnesses Bars Facilitator & Reiki Grandmaster. Ashwini is also a Writer, an avid blogger and is currently working on her 2 upcoming self help and spiritual books.
She has founded the company Unicorn Insight with a vision to create a world where the world runs on consciousness, joy abundance and love instead of fear, lack and scarcity. Ashwini's mission is to empower individuals to know who they truly and authentically are and help them tap in their power. Unicorn Insight has been instrumental in transformations of lives - whether it is through individual one on one coachings, group workshops, corporate trainings or motivational talks.
Ashwini is a former Investment banker and holds an MBA in finance having worked in Corporate world of Banking and Mergers and Acquisitions with Banks like Morgan Stanley and RBS for 8 years in Mumbai and London before she pursued her calling in 2015.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at email@example.com. Her Facebook page is: facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial