Article by Dhwani Parikh
We talked about the Earth element before. Reiki symbols are not just symbols, but they are actually scientifically connected to nature. Water is a second element in the “Panchbhuta”.
The Emotional Symbol – Water
Water element actually helps to nurture the fundamental qualities of humanity. The emotional symbol “Sei He Ki” is related to our emotions and which brings balance to the emotions by balancing the water element. After Reiki we feel thirsty as whenever we practice Reiki it balances the water element and it recognizes the need of the water in our body. Overall, it balances emotional part of us.
Water means emotions, intuition, dreams, healing, empathy, cleansing etc. Water covers more than 3/4 parts of the Earth. Even in our body, it takes more than 70% of our body weight in terms of blood, saliva, tears, digestive juices, urine etc. The imbalance created by the negative feelings such as sadness, jealousy, shame, fear, guilt, doubt etc. To bring the balance among the emotions, it is highly required to balance this ingredient.
Dr. Masaru Emoto’s experiment about the water molecules depicts clear a relation between the thoughts and the change in the shape of the water molecule. He showed in his experiments, any negative thought ruptures the molecule of the water very badly whereas thoughts of gratitude, meditation, and happiness shape the molecule in a beautiful crystalline form. Whenever we practice Reiki with gratitude or meditation, this molecule becomes very nice crystalline form and cause not only balances of our body energy, but also emotional and psychological balance. This also raises empathic behaviour which helps to understand the people around us and make us real humans.
Most people who are overweight have problems due to an imbalance of this element. Generally, many people have water accumulation in their body and that causes an increase in the weight. To maintain the normal body weight they should drink more water and take less salt. Due to this, the water accumulation will be decreased as the cells get the signal that they will get enough water by drinking it often so they will stop accumulation. Our body gathers and excretes water and salt together. Taking less salt is again less accumulation. This will help to decrease a lot of weight. By giving Reiki to your food and water with this symbol will bring a quick balance to your weight.
Water element is related to the west side and the Archangel for this element is Angel Gabriel. Water element brings out the ability to dare. It also helps in the astral travel and other psychic powers. It mainly helps to cleanse the space. This also boosts the ability of intuition. There is a specific exercise I am mentioning with the meditational technique below which can help to get answers to all your questions through your own intuition.
Crystals used for balancing the water element are: Amethyst, Aqua Aura Quartz, Aquamarine, Azurite, Moonstone, Azurite, Blue Calcite, Blue Lace Agate, Blue Topaz, Celestite, Chalcedony, Blue Tourmaline, Lapis Lazuli, Moonstone, Pearl, Sapphire, Sea Salt, Selenite, Sodalite, Rose Quartz.
Plants used to balance the water element: Alder, Hazel, Willow, Aloe, Lemon and Violet.
- To balance the water element, space should be very clean and meditate near the waterfalls, river or pond. If none of this available, you can use hot shower tube to meditate and balance your water element.
- If you can do this meditation, during getting wet, it will bring amazing results.
- Relax. Breathe deeply. Drink enough water before you start the meditation.
- You can use candles and flowers as an addition to this meditation. Also, use symbols such as dolphins, jellyfish or any other aquatic symbols.
- The Heart chakra is mainly related to this meditation, but you can give Reiki to all the chakras as water element is all around the body and also helps to flow the energy throughout the body.
- Say your Reiki prayer and call the Archangel Gabriel and ask the guidance throughout the meditation. Use millions of the emotional symbols in this meditation. Think that millions of the emotional symbols are falling on you in terms of rain.
- Use the distance symbol if you are healing someone else and the power symbol to seal the energy you got.
- Feel the waterfall and think that your water element is balanced throughout the body. If anything in excess, ask that molecules to leave your body.
- Now, if you have any problems such as overweight, broken heart, emotional imbalance, enviousness or any other negative emotion, visualize that all these will leave your body with the flow of the Reiki energy.
- Feel the gratitude for the love, care, and all positive emotions you have got.
- Say thanks for you have enough water to drink and to use. Say thanks to the angel.
- Open your eyes and breathe normally.
If you have any specific question related to your life, write it down on the paper. Put a glass of water made of glass that should be very clear. Put these besides your bed. When you sleep, think of that question, till you get sleep. Give Reiki to that question and tell Reiki to help you to remember dreams. Drink the water on the next day in the morning. Either you will get the answer by the dreams or someone will come and answer you that question. This happens with me all the time. Say thanks to your intuition and have enough trust on that. By balancing your water element, you can boost your intuition and emotional abilities to sense anything in others without saying or knowing it.
Most important, moon is related to the water element. Don’t forget to meditate this during Full Moon and the New Moon.
Meditate everyday and Lots of love!
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on email@example.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/