Article by Justine Melton
Fall is a magical time of the year and just so happens to be my favorite season. Leaves change colors, the air turns crisp, the veil with the other side is at its thinnest point, and there is an overall sense of energy and magic. I love to work with the energy of this season in my Reiki work. I use it in everything from Self-Reiki to readings. Going with the flow of the universe and using the special gifts each season brings can help create very powerful healings.
When someone brings up the Season of Fall/Autumn what is the first thought that comes to your mind? Generally, it is one of the changing of the colors and of falling leaves. If you look at this from a spiritual perspective and allow yourself to partake in this energy amazing things can happen.
When the leaves fall from the trees it is symbolic of the old being shed. In order to heal, anything that no longer works for you needs to be allowed to fall away so that there is a blank canvas to fill with love and light. I would like to share with all of you here a meditation that I like to do myself at this time of the year. You don’t need to be in need of a deep healing in order to use this. It is great for any little area of your life that needs some things to fall away. If you do need a large healing it is the perfect place to allow Reiki’s healing energy to come in and work wonders. Let all that is troubling you fall away with Reiki and this guided meditation.
Fall Away With Reiki Meditation:
- Light a candle and put on some soft music or nature sounds. For myself, I light an orange candle and put on nature sounds that allow me to feel like I am in a forest or wooded area.
- Visualize that you are sitting in a cube of white protective Reiki light and make a power symbol on each side. As well as one large power symbol over yourself. Imagine that this Reiki cube will be beaming Reiki energy to you during the meditation. You are now protected and ready to start your meditation.
- Close your eyes as you sit in your relaxing meditative space. Listen to your breathing and allow it to slow over a period of 2 min.
- As your eyes are closed visualize that you are sitting in the middle of a beautiful forest or wooded area full of beautiful trees with crisp fall leaves that have changed color. You notice that some of these leaves start to gently fall off the trees and swirl peacefully to the ground. Picture what is no longer working in your life. What is it that is bothering you and keeping you at a lower vibration? Once something comes to mind visualize that you are one with the tree. You are strong, beautiful and grounded. Each one of these troubles falls away from you one by one with the majestic colored fall leaves that spiral to the ground. The earth transmutes each problem until it is gone.
- Go through this process one by one until each issue affecting your life has fallen away. Notice how much lighter you feel. You have now made room in your life to accept love and healing energy. Be grateful, thank Reiki, make one grounding symbol over yourself and open your eyes.
This meditation can be done at any time of the year to shed things that need to go. However, I have found that it is most powerful during the Fall season with all of the extra magical energy in the air.
Wishing you all love, light and blessings!
Free PDF chart download: We’ve created a PDF chart inspired by this article, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Justine Melton is a Reiki Master/Teacher and an Intuitive Counselor. Reiki came into her life a few years ago and changed it in amazing ways. It is her passion now to bring Reiki to others and help them to heal in a holistic way. Justine is lucky enough to be an Empath, Clairaudient, Clairsentient, and Clairvoyant. She is able to use these gifts with Reiki if asked to give extra messages during a session for the client’s highest good. Justine believes that love is the greatest healing energy. She has founded a holistic healing association called Amore Holistic Health Group where people can go and choose from a variety of different healing modalities.