Article by Justine Melton
As many of you know I love working with stones and crystals in my Reiki practice and highly recommend the use of them to other people. Stones and crystals combined with Reiki offer extremely powerful healing properties as well as protection from darkness of any kind. My favorite types of stones to use are those in the Quartz family although stones other than quartz are powerful as well. I have a list I like to give out to people of what types of stones and crystals can help with different things. I have my go to favorites that I use over and over for myself. The one that I recently started a love affair with is Citrine. I have always recommend it to other’s for different things. However, it was not one that I felt called to use much on myself. After bringing it into my everyday life all I can say is, wow…. Why have I not been called to it before? It is an absolutely amazing stone and no surprise is a part of the Quartz family!
If you are not familiar with Citrine it is a glassy yellow variety of quartz that is in fact closely related to amethyst. In French, Citron means lemon so it is no surprise where it’s name originates from. A lot of Citrine followers believe that it is one of the only stones on Earth that does not need to be cleansed. It naturally transmutes negative energy and grounds it into the earth until it is dissolved. As if this isn’t enough to add one to your collection take a look at the list below of all of the amazing properties Citrine has to offer.
Properties of Citrine:
- Transmutes negative energy
- Transforms negative thoughts into positive ones
- Promotes financial abundance
- Attracts money
- Helps you be successful in your chosen career
- Workplace success, successful business ventures
- Is known as the success stone as well as the stone for the month of November
- Helps bring in newness/great for new pursuits
- Is thought to hold the power of the sun
- Balances the thyroid & stimulates digestion
- Helps with personal will and drive
- Helps with manifestation
- Helps with imagination (is especially beneficial for artists)
- Helps with fresh beginnings
- Promotes fullness of life
- Strengthens the inner light of a person
- Sparks creativity
- Attracts love and happiness
- Guards against those that would break your heart
A small Citrine stone can be purchased for under $2 (U.S. dollars). This is a very affordable stone to keep with you at all times with a powerful return. Keep one in your purse, wallet, next to your bed or wear one as a piece of jewelry. Citrine is such a powerful aid in manifesting and helping you reach your highest good. I could not recommend it more to all of you!
Wishing you all love and light.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Justine Melton is a Reiki Master/Teacher and an Intuitive Counselor. Reiki came into her life and changed it in amazing ways. It is her passion now to bring Reiki to others and help them to heal in a holistic way. Justine is lucky enough to be an Empath, Clairaudient, Clairsentient, and Clairvoyant. She is able to use these gifts with Reiki if asked to give extra messages during a session for the client’s highest good. You can follow Justine on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/SoulRenew