Article by Dhwani Parikh
Fear of rejection is the third strongest fear of the humans after the fear of failure and fear of death. This is a kind of social fear and it generates due to fear of loneliness and also sometimes you are afraid of asking for anything from anyone. This fear is present in almost everyone. Children are the exception as they really don’t have any kinds of fear, but they gradually developed with time due to different types of experiences and environment.
Even if in the family, you are afraid to ask many things to other person and that generates a gap in relations and this happens due to fear of rejection. At work, we have this fear or our boss developed this fear. So, we are not able to ask for a leave or a day off. We feel if we ask and the other will say no for that. Accepting no is the hardest feeling for any human being. Also, accepting no from someone you have expectations is even worse. If you want to start a business, the chances of getting success are less as not every business gets successful, but if you won’t try the chances of getting success is zero.
However, as per the law of probability, if you don’t ask for what you want, the chance of getting that thing is zero unless the person loves you and knows what you want and is willing to give you without any expectations. But that is a rare situation. Secondly, if you ask for the thing you want, the probability of the getting is still 50%. So, taking 50% chance is better than zero. But the only obstacle for this is fear of rejection.
Reiki is the divine energy which not only heals the wounds of the body but also emotional or any mental blockages created due to various situations at any time period of our life. So, now I will tell you how to overcome this fear blockage. As once we remove this blockage of fear of rejection, we find many new ways to success and we increase our probability to get success. You also can use this meditation to remove any other fears you have. Some people have hydrophobia, acrophobia and many more. All of these phobias are created in our sub conscious mind and then comes to every part of our body. Once you decide to remove any blockage from the mind, you can do it. Just remember one thing which was said in Japanese culture, “If one can do it, I can do it. If no one can do it, I must do it.” So, please follow simple steps given here.
- Take deep breaths and ground yourself. Try to choose the place where none can disturb you and you feel more natural surroundings.
- Close your eyes and do your Reiki prayer and call upon all the angels.
- Draw all the symbols you are attuned to and draw the emotional symbol more times on each chakra.
- Seal them with Cho Ku Rei symbol.
- Now visualize that you are in a movie theatre. You are watching a movie with all sound and other effects.
- In this movie, you are watching yourself on the screen.
- In this movie, you are seeing all the failures you have and the fear responsible for that. For example, fear of coming out of comfort zone or fear of rejection so not giving any more interviews. You can take one fear at a time and heal it completely and next time you choose another fear to heal.
- By seeing this, you may feel too emotional and want to cry. Cry it out. But see each thing happened to you.
- Now, take a big stone, the biggest you can take and throw it to the screen and see it breaking. See breaking you fear in small pieces and then think you are on a big roller and crush each and every piece into the smallest particles. And then take the bulldozer and collect all the garbage and throw it in the garbage can and seal yourself with Cho Ku Rei so it won’t come back ever.
- Once this over, take deep breaths and congratulate. As the surgery over successfully and you have new positivity in your DNA.
- Give Reiki to all your chakras and feel gratefulness for that.
- Open your eyes and thank God and all the angels.
After this meditation, whenever you feel fear, just put your hand on your heart and say, “it’s nothing to fear. If I won’t try this, anyway I am going to get failure so trying increases my percentage to get victory”. Feel grateful for every new thing you try and fears you overcome.
Many of the men community who are reading this become very happy as they can overcome the fear of asking for date or proposing a girl. Not only this, students use this method to remove fear of viva or exams or stage participation. Once you decide, you want to be fearless; you can achieve it for sure. One thing to remember, nobody can really stops you if you really really want something. Only person who stops you is yourself and your own fears. So, let all the fears go away. “Live the life, King size and enjoy every moment!”
Love and Light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/