Article by Haripriya Suraj, Reiki Master
Dolphins are the divinely adorable beings of the water. They have a magical energy which is light and playful. They serve as messengers of love and peace. They can help us tap into our innate healing power and to use it for the highest good of the planet. They help healers and lightworkers in their Earthly mission. They can also help us manifest our deepest desires in a way that will bring blessings to all. They can help us release unconscious blocks that may be standing in the way of manifesting our desires.
They make their presence felt in our lives when we are ready to work with their energies. If you’ve been feeling a fascination for dolphins lately, it might just be a sign that you are ready to invite dolphin energies into your life!
You can connect with the dolphins in person or in meditation. To connect with them in person, you will need to visit the seaside or other water body where you are likely to find them. You can spend time meditating near such waters and invite the dolphins to connect with you. If this isn’t feasible, you can connect with them energetically from the comfort of home.
Here are two exercises to help you connect with the loving energies of the dolphins-
- Light a candle in a quiet clean space. Draw the Reiki symbols over the candle.
- If possible, have a picture of dolphins in front of you.
- Take a few deep breaths to centre yourself.
- Sit or lie down comfortably.
- Invite the dolphin energies to visit you.
- Thereafter just relax and allow the energy to work on you for about five minutes or more (as you feel guided to).
- Surrender to the energy and allow it work on you for your highest good, just like we allow Reiki to work on us during self healing.
- Once done, give thanks and drink some water.
- Journal about your experience if you feel like. This will help you process the healing experience better.
You may also do this meditation before you begin your Reiki self healing sessions.
Dolphin Energy Box
As discussed before, the dolphins can provide us powerful assistance with manifestation work. They can help us let go of struggle and develop trust. They can help us cultivate a playful energy much like them. When we are playful and learn to take things easy, struggle ends. Manifestation happens easily and in accordance with our highest good. Try this exercise to manifest your heartfelt desires. You will need a small box, preferably made of some eco friendly material in order to do this exercise.
- Clear the energies in the box by allowing the smoke of incense to flow into it. Draw multiple power symbols inside the box and give Reiki to the box for a couple of minutes.
- Write the word ‘Dolphin’ on a piece of paper. Draw the distance symbol on it and also the Master symbol if you are attuned to it. Stick the piece of paper inside the box or on the lid of the box. Alternately, you may just put it in the box. If you have little crystal figurines of dolphins, you can also place them in the box.
- Write out your intention/desire on a tiny piece of paper and address it to Reiki and to the dolphins. Write it in the present tense (like it has already manifested). For example, “Thank you dear Reiki and thank you dear dolphins for my amazing career that brings an abundance of joy, peace, creativity and wealth into my life and an abundance of blessings to me and to the world.” Similarly, write out any intentions/desires you may have in other areas of your life.
- Put your intention slip/slips in the box.
- Keep the box in a safe place and allow the energy to work on your desires.
- Once a month or so, go through your intentions slips. Discard the ones whose purpose is complete by burning them or in any other way that feels right to you.
- Give thanks for any blessings you may have received.
- Cleanse your box again and repeat the process.
Have fun working with the dolphins!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Haripriya Suraj is a Reiki Master, Angel Healer, and Spiritual Teacher. She was drawn to Reiki right from her childhood and Reiki went on to become part of her life’s purpose. Reiki is her constant companion from which she derives peace and contentment. She is also deeply connected with the angels, with Angel Healing being an integral part of her Reiki practice. After reaping the fruits of Reiki practice in her life, she was inspired to spread the joy of Reiki and the light of the Angels. Haripriya offers courses in Reiki and Angel Healing as well as distance healing services. She resides in Bangalore, India. Reach Haripriya on her blog at lightworkersonearth.com, on email at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Angel Light.